CHAPTER-15

Please vote and follow before reading.

Vedansh's POV

I snaked my arms around Akshita's waist and she immediately turned her face towards me.

Her expressions were clearly visible and anyone can say that she was panicking by looking at her face.

I smiled towards her and kept my face in the crook of her neck. She shivered  and tried to push me.

"Vedansh, what are you doing?"

Her voice was low but clearly audible to me due to our closeness.

"Loving my wife."

"Vedansh, someone will see us."

I ignored her words and kissed her neck, she instantly shivered. I could feel her closing her eyes, her heartbeats rose and so mine.

I couldn't stop but to kiss again but on her shoulder this time.

Her soft and silky skin was surely doing something with me. I was again going to peck her shoulder when we hear Aadya's voice.

"Bhabhi" she immediately stopped in her track when she saw us.

Akshita immediately pushed me and stand a little away from me.

"Ohh sorry, i didn't see anything, continue-continue. I am going."

But before Aadya can go Akshita took the bowl and left immediately with a flustered face but not before glaring deadly at me.

As soon as she went out of the kitchen Aadya and I started laughing our hearts out while remembering Akshita's flustered face, she would be definitely angry with me for making her feel embarrassed.

I stop laughing and look at Aadya who was laughing while holding her stomach.

"Tujhe sharm to a nahin rahi hogi. Accha-khasa romantic movement kharab kar diya hamara."

("You are not even ashamed. You ruin our romantic moment.")

I said showing my fake anger.

"Mujhe kyun sharm ayegi? Vo to aapko aani chahiye, range hathon pakde gaye ho aap. Or agar aap ko romance krna hi tha to apne kamre mein room lock kr ke krte, ye kitchen romance ka konsa craze chada tha?"

("Why should I feel ashamed? You should feel ashamed. You have been caught red-handed and if you wanted to have romance, you should do it in your room with the door locked. Why did you have to do kitchen romance?")

"Why will I feel ashamed? I was doing romance with my own wife."

"Yes of course, kitchen romancer. Now let's go or bhabhi will not even give us breakfast."

We both laughed again and went outside to have breakfast.

We all settled on our seats. I looked beside me and found Akshita eating silently.

Her face was still red. I was sitting between Akshita and Aadya. We were eating in silence when mom broke it--

"Ritika is coming today, she will be here in the afternoon."

Listening to her words everybody's nose scrunched.

"Why the hell is she coming here?"

Dad said in a hella irritated voice.

"She is saying that she has some work in Mumbai and for a few days she will be staying with us."

Mom replied and I turned to see Akshita, her face was no more red. She stopped blushing and her face and happiness fell.

"She is not coming here for work but to meet bhai, she is such a witch."

Aadya said in an irritated voice.

"I know, but if she was not your bua's best friend's daughter then I would have never allowed her to come here. I don't know why that girl is after my son."

---------------------------------------

When should I give you the next update?

And also I was planning to post chapters of Aarush's book as people are demanding for it. So should I start posting the chapters or wait until Vedansh's book gets complete?

Do tell me, I really want to know your point of view.

That's all. Take care of yourself and be happy 🦋

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗💗