CHAPTER -11

This chapter is dedicated to komz20. Thankyou for voting and commenting on every chapter. It really means a lot.💗💗💗

Please vote before reading.

Happy reading 🦋
____________________________________

Akshita's POV

I was going to open the door of the car when Vedansh interrupted me.

"Akshu"

"Yes?"

I turned towards him and found him already looking at me.

"Put Yuvraj on sleep and then meet me on terrace."

I nodded on his words and got out of the car even though I was confused.

We just came home from Vedansh Bua Ji's home and he is telling me to meet him on the terrace.

I shook my thoughts and opened the door of my room I placed Yuvraj on his crib and started singing lullaby to make him sleep.

When Yuvraj falls asleep I kissed his forehead before making my way towards terrace.

I took a deep breath as I was very nervous, my heart was beating rapidly.

A soft gasp left my mouth when I open the door of terrace.

Everything was dark except sitting area and swing which was decorated beautifully with rose petals and scented candles.

My eyes automatically started to find Vedansh and there he was leaning against the railing, his back facing me.

"Ved" I softly called him and he turned towards me smiling.

"Akshu--"

"What is all this?"

The excitement in my voice was clearly noticeable.

"I--" I again interrupted him, I was so shocked to see my surrounding.

"When did you do it?"

"When we were out and--"

"This is so beautiful,you did all this for me?"

He came towards me and kept his fingers on my lips to stop me saying anything further.

"Today I will speak and you will listen quietly, understood?"

I nodded quickly and he took his hand back before occupying my hands on his.

"And the whole beautiful arrangement is for my beautiful wife and I hope you liked it."

I immediately nodded my head in yes, he smiled towards me and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you so much Akshita for coming into my life. I am very grateful to have you."

I smile towards him.

"Thank you so much for loving my family, our baby and especially me even when I don't love you back and treated you like a responsibility. I was so fool that time but now I realised that you are the most special and important person in my life."

I was shocked to hear all this from him, I never imagined in my life that he would say these things to me.

"You are as important to me as anklet bells important to a classical dancer. I need you as much as the sky needs stars and the moon. I adore you as much as musicians adore their instruments." he connected our forehead before saying further."I love you Akshu, I love you so damn much. I will never be able to live if you leave me.

He took a deep breath before saying again.

"I adore you so much when you spend your time with me and Yuvraj, we surely make a perfect family. I am really sorry to realise this late and confess my feelings to you even more late. I am sorry for everything which I did wrong. I realised that I love you on the day we were going to that business party, the way you were looking at me,the way you were smiling at me melted me and then I realised that I was in love with you from way too before but never accepted my feelings. Please forgive me akshu, please give me a chance. I love you so much and I promise that my love towards you will be persistent, our love will be persistent."

I blinked my eyes to stop the tears falling from my eyes, it was happy tears.

"I love you too Vedansh, I love you so much, I will never leave you."

He smiled widely at me and sealed our lips together.

We kissed each other with love, care, possessiveness and passion.

_______________________________________

Another update!!!

How was the chapter?

Thank you sooooo much for 10k reads on this book.

I am really very emotional right now. Like literally mene kabhi bhi imagine nhi kiya tha ki meri book itne log padhe ge. And to be very honest I didn't expect that you all will give this much love to this book.

Thank you guys for constantly voting and commenting on every chapter, you all don't know how your one comment makes my day and brings a huge smile on my face. 

Follow bhi krlo yrr.

That's it for today. Take care of yourself 🦋🦋

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗💗