CHAPTER-18

The chapter is dedicated to EnigmaEpic.Thank you soo much for following and voting. Your every comment just makes my day.💗💗😊

Please Vote and Follow before reading.

I will upload the next chapter when this chapter gets more votes than the previous one.

The chapter is not edited.

Happy Reading 📜📜

___________________________

"I know you were forced to marry her and you also don't love her-"

"What the hell are you saying."

Vedansh roared at her.

"I was not forced to marry her though it was an arranged one but I was never forced. I agreed on this marriage. And about loving her, then you can't even imagine how much I love her. I love her more than my life. If Yuvraj is my heart then she is my breath. Understood, and I will not tolerate any type of misbehave with her."

His eyes turned red and he was very furious.

"No-no, you can't do this to me. I LOVE YOU VEDANSH, I LOVE YOU--"

Before she can complete her sentence someone turns her around and gives her a tight slap. She raised her eyes to look at that person and turned extremely shocked.

It was her mother Sunita Devi and behind her, bua ji was standing.

"Mom, Rima aunty? How you guys come here-"

Before she can say any further her mom again slapped her.

"How dare you do these things and what rubbish are you saying."

Ritika looked at her with theory eyes and then said.

"Who told you that I am here?"

"I told her."Everyone turned towards Rima. "Yesterday I called bhabhi and she told me that you are staying here and doing these rubbish dramas, I called Sunita and asked her whether she knew anything about your stay or not, but she said that you told her you were going on a trip with your friends. What do you think that you will do these things and I and Sunita will not get to know this?"

Ritika turned shocked and anger rushed in her veins, she turned towards Mira and yelled at her.

"Why the hell you tell everything to Rima aunty--"

"HOW DARE YOU TO TALK LIKE THIS TO MIRA."

Digraj roared at her and she flinched hardly.

"I didn't think you would turn out like this Ritika. For god sake Vedansh is married and has a child with Akshita and if he wasn't married then also you have no right to force yourself on him."

Sunita devi said while shooking her head, tears were continuously falling.

"Mom, please don't cry."

"You didn't leave any choice Ritika. Because of you my head turned down today."

She said while crying more.

"Mom I am sorry, I will leave this house and also leave Vedansh-"

"Surely you will and I will make sure you will cut all ties with this family"

Rima's eyes were red due to anger.

"Mom, I am sorry-"

"Don't say sorry to me say sorry to everyone"

Ritika nodded quietly and moved towards Mira and Digraj to say sorry.

"I am sorry Mira aunty, I am sorry Digraj uncle."

They both looked away from her.

"I am really sorry Aadya" Aadya rolled her eyes.

"I am very sorry Akshita and Vedansh please forgive me, I will never come between you two. I can't see my mom hating me, I will never meet you guys"

"Rima aunty, I am sorry"

She said and hoped that she would forgive her but Rima looked away.

"I am sorry, I am ashamed of what my daughter has done."

Sunita Devi folded her hands in front of Digraj and Mira.

"Don't fold your hands, Sunita."

Mira shook her head, but she moved towards Digraj.

"Sorry bhai sabab please forgive us."

Anger was clearly visible on Digraj's face.

"I forgive you just keep your daughter away from my family." He pointed his finger at Ritika.

"Yes, I will make sure you all never see us again."

Sunita Devi said looking down.

_____________

As soon as you all will complete the target I will upload the new chapter.

Take care of yourself 🦋

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗