CHAPTER-14

Akshita's POV

I went inside the kitchen and saw mom helping in making breakfast.

She recognised my presence and smiled warmly towards me I smiled back and walked towards her to touch her feet.

"Good morning, Akshu"

She wished me before I could do that.

"Very good morning mumma."

I wished back and went to touch her feet but before I could do that she stopped me by pulling me up lightly by my arms.

"I have already told you beta to not touch my feet again and again, my blessings are always with you."

She said and kissed my forehead I smiled towards her and nodded a little.

"Mumma,did I take too long to get up?  Sorry, I will wake up on time next time.  I don't know how I slept so late today?"

I said in a tense tone as I don't want to make mom do any work.

"It's okay beta, It's alright. Why are you explaining yourself, it is good that you sleep a little more today. I am very happy about it. You always do a little too much work, take care of yourself too Akshu."

I smiled at her words and nodded, I feel blessed to have such a great mother in law.

We were preparing breakfast when we heard Aadya's voice.

"Mumma, ye Vedansh bhaiya ko dekhlo bina matlab mujhe pareshan kr rhe hai. Mene itna sundar top banaya hai or ye uska mazak banna rhe hai."

(Translation:-  "Mumma, see Vedansh bhaiya, he is troubling me unnecessarily.  I have made such a beautiful top and he is making fun of it.")

Aadya came running inside the kitchen while vedansh was also following her.

"I can make better clothes then this."

Vedansh words added the fuel in Aadya's anger and she became more irritated.

It was a beautiful dark green colour top which Aadya made by herself.

Vedansh must be proud of her but he cannot lose any chance to tease his sister.

I chuckled and shook my head on their senseless childish fight.

"Ohh really? You can't make even half of it. I am a fashion designer, you are not you don't even--"

Mom interrupted her in the middle.

"Enough, stop fighting and help me to settle all this on the dining table."

"It's okay mom, you go and sit I will take care of all this."

I said smiling towards mom and felt a continuous gaze on me.

"But--"

"No means No, you go and rest I will prepare the table."

"Yes mom, bhabhi is saying right you go and do some rest, I will help bhabhi in settling the table."

Aadya said, I and mom both smiled towards her. Mom went outside with all the servants as she wanted to explain to them something about the work.

Vedansh opened the fridge door and took out a bottle of water and started drinking it by looking at me.

He winks towards me and I immediately looked away from him and started giving the food to Aadya.

"Take all this, I will bring the rest of the things."

She nodded and left the kitchen. I was about to take the bowl of food when I felt someone's hand around my waist.

_______________________________

Okay, so today I updated chapters on both the books.

I uploaded the Aesthetics on Aarush's book. Do check it out.

And in the next chapter there will be a new entry.

Any guesses?

See u all in the next chapter till then vote, comment, follow and take care of yourself 🦋

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗