ch 45 - Romance "and" Vedu Do you also get butterfly..

Now forward,

Everyone was enjoying their time with their partners.

So in a very big office building in Mumbai on which V.R Corporation was written in big letters.

In a meeting room on its 25th floor,

The atmosphere here was very hot and everyone was trembling due to fear.And the same boy, whose age would be around 26 years, was wearing a black business suit, his hair was set with gel, he had a branded watch in his hands, shining signature shoes on his feet, those blue eyes of his and his presentation with his cold face and heavy voice. He was giving but his aura was very dangerous due to which everyone there was scared And he Was sweating profusely….And this person was none other than the world's number one businessman and weapons king Vedant Rathore.. who used to make even the biggest people sweat on seeing him.

Whereas Mr. Sharma, who had attended this meeting for the first time today, had heard a lot about Vedanta but he wanted to see it face to face and do business with it because the company whose name was associated with it was very good. She was earning money, so he wanted to expand his business with her.
That's why he attended this meeting today....He was disturbing Ved again and again during his presentation because he wanted to prove Ved wrong by any means possible and all the other members were trembling with fear because they knew Ved very well but the same Mr. Sharma was They were unaware of whom he was messing with after repeatedly seeing him interrupting. Ved looked at his assistant Vishwas standing nearby and as soon as he saw his eyes, he understood what Ved wanted to say and went out from there.
Only 15 minutes had passed since he went out when suddenly Mr. Sharma's phone started ringing and all the team members got scared once again because picking up the phone in the middle of the meeting was not allowed. Mr. Sharma picked up the call without anyone paying attention but he  As soon as he heard what he said, his senses and face went pale and  Shouting - "Can't this happen?"Now Ved was standing silently and looking at him with his cold eyes. After some time, Mr. Sharma disconnected the call and his eyes went to Ved's face and seeing his harsh face, a wave of fear ran rapidly inside him. .

Looking at him with his cold eyes, Ved said in his heavy voice - "I don't like anyone to interfere in my work or disrespect me...

Now it would not take long for Mr. Sharma has  understand that whatever had happened to him was done by Vedant. He quickly fell at his feet and said while holding his feet - "Mr. Rathore, I made a mistake, please forgive me for this mistake in future." This will never happen, please don't ruin my business, please Mr. Rathore, I will never I will never show you my face again, I will never make this mistake, please forgive me, I made a mistake, I did not know about you, please forgive me Mr. Rathore."
But Ved did not pay any attention to him but his guards immediately came inside and kept Mr. Sharma away from Ved because Ved did not like being touched by anyone.

But Mr. Sharma was still standing in front of him with his hands full.

Looking at him, Ved said in a cold and heavy voice - "Vedansh Rathore does not believe in giving second chances to anyone."

As soon as he said this, he looked at his men and his men dragged Mr. Sharma  out and took him away. Actually, Ved had given information to the police about his illegal activities, due to which his company was hit by the police and now It was closed and Mr. Sharma was sentenced to life imprisonment  was also going to happen...”But before that, Ved's men beat Mr. Sharma badly and after that he was handed over to the police."

After some time, when Vishwas came inside, Ved, sitting on his head chair, again said in his heavy voice - "I do not like dishonesty and cheating. Who here knows about it?"

As soon as he said this, everyone quickly said yes, yes, then Vishwas further said - "Who leaked the details of the meeting?"

As soon as Vishwas asked this, everyone remained stunned at their place, then the same Ved was looking at everyone one by one with his cold eyes and everyone's condition had worsened due to fear. After waiting for some time, no one said anything. There came the sound of a gun shot and with that the employee sitting there, whose name was Vinod Jain, went down what happened..."And now there was no need to tell anyone that this gun was fired by Ved. Ved, while cleaning his gun, said - "