ch 6 - Who troubled you little baby, and,,, you are my angel little baby

in school,,As soon as Ved felt that he had collided with someone, he looked in that direction angrily and kept looking and Little Eva slowly raised her head and looked into Ved's eyes. At this time, there were tears in her eyes and she was blinking her eyes. Was looking at him only.

Seeing her, Ved froze in his place, how beautiful that Hazel Ice was looking, even though her complexion was black, her beauty was amazing.

So everyone was looking at them with surprise because Ved had been looking at Little Eva since a long time, when Ishi saw that Ved was looking at Little Eva!!

So she looked towards Ved and said - "Please brother, save us, some girls are troubling us and our little Eva and she is crying because of fear."

So after hearing her voice, Ayushmann looked at her and he also kept looking at Ishi because she was also very beautiful but when Ved heard her words, his face became cold and he gently made little Eva stand up. Eva looked very small in front of him, she was coming only till his waist.

Looking at little Eva, Ved asked, “Who troubled you, little baby?”Little Eva looked innocently at Ved and said in her sweet voice - "There were some dirty girls who were harassing me and teasing me by calling me black and white, then Ishi Didu pushed them away and then she She started running after us to kill.

When Ved heard her voice, he liked it very much, this girl spoke so well, he felt like continuing to listen to her voice, then Ayu said - "Come, show us where that girl is."

She said this while looking at Ishi, before any of them could say anything, the girl came from behind who had been running behind both of them for a long time. She said - "There are those two girls, go and catch them."

As soon as Little Eva and Ishi heard their voices, Ishi quickly followed Ayu and Little Eva quickly tried to climb into Ved's lap but due to Ved's height, she was not able to climb. .

And Ved was able to see this very well but he wanted to see what little Eva was doing. Now little Eva felt that she could not climb into Ved's lap, so she turned back and found that the girl was standing on her side. Seeing that she was coming, Little Eva became even more scared.

She felt that now those girls are definitely going to hit her, so she started looking towards Ved to save herself from them. Ved was also looking at her with his head down and Little Eva was looking very cute to her at this time.

Little Eva looked towards Veda and started looking at him with hopeful eyes with her lower lip forward. Veda understood what she wanted to say and he quickly lifted her in his lap. Little Eva also quickly She wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her head in his chest.

While everyone else was completely surprised to see this, Aradhana was watching all this and she was also quite surprised to see Ved because Ved neither used to talk much to those people nor did he ever treat them with so much love. He used to carry me in his lap.

Sanaya was jealous and angry looking at Little Eva, who was sitting comfortably after hiding her face in Ved's chest, then the same girls who were coming towards them to kill Little Eva and Ishi.