ch 41 - Kiss "and" Veda's departure to America....

Now forward,

Yesterday all three boys were going to America, so today all of them were sitting together in Rathore Mansion.

While little Eva was sitting on Ved's lap and was completely clinging to him as if she was stopping him from leaving.

So the same Aayu was also sitting with Ishi clinging to himself and Anay with Aradhana...

Everyone else was sitting comfortably and enjoying samosas and cold drinks. After some time, Ved took little Eva in his lap and left from there.

And soon after that Aayu also went with Ishi….

In Veda's room,

Ved came inside carrying little Eva in his lap and sat on his bed with her….

He was quite calm at this time and was sitting clinging to Little Eva….

Then he felt something wet on his throat and his face became hard. He immediately took out Little Eva's face from his chest and started looking at her face which had become red due to crying.

And now Ved's face became very hard and his jaws were clenched. He asked angrily - "Why are you  crying angel..??"

When little Eva saw Veda's face, out of fear she quickly started cleaning her eyes with her small hands or rather she started rubbing them.

Due to which her small face turned completely red. Seeing this, Ved got even more angry and while holding her hand he said loudly - "Stop it.."

Hearing his loud voice, Little Eva started screaming in her place while Ved was still looking at her face with his harsh eyes.

Ved calmed himself down and said, "Angel, why are you crying?"

Now little Eva started crying loudly and then sobbing she said – “Vedu  please don’t leave us… don’t go anywhere Oh please...Ved hugged her to his chest and then started caressing her head and little Eva was still sobbing in his arms. Ved slowly moved her away from himself and then making an innocent face he said - "angel, do you want?" It may happen that I don't study at all and become a fool and then I won't be able to do any job and then We will also become poor...After listening to him, Little Eva forgot her crying and started looking at him and then after some time she again said innocently - "Okay, then it's okay, you go, but please come quickly..."

Ved gave a small smile and gave a small kiss on her forehead and then looking at little Eva he said, coming back from his previous harshness - "come in.."

Little Eva first looked at Ved and then towards the door where Vishal was keeping some boxes in his hands. Now because no one was allowed to go into Ved's room but Vishal was allowed, so he stopped all the other people outside. And he himself kept the entire box inside and went away….

Little Eva looked at Ved and said - 'How did you know that Vishal bhaiya was standing outside..??

When Ved did not answer, Little Eva this time curiously asked, "Vedu, what is in these boxes..??"

Ved looked at her without any emotion and then looking at her he went near the boxes, picked up one of the boxes and came to Little Eva.

She opened the box and took out some clothes from it and placed it in front of Little Eva. Little Eva looked at the clothes and then started looking at Veda in ignorance.

There were some clothes in it which were exactly like those of boys i.e. jeans and shirt, although Little Eva used to wear similar clothes but sometimes she also used to wear frocks etc. Ved looked at Little Eva and removing her  "These are your clothes...