ch 17 - Birthday Celebration "and" Little Eva's arrival at Rathore Mansion....

Now forward,

Everyone goes home from school meanwhile little Eva forgets to ask Ved why he doesn't celebrate his birthday....

That day, after coming back from school, little Eva plays with Ishi Bhavin and her puppy the whole day and then slowly it becomes evening.

The next day was Sunday, so everyone was playing without any worries.

Everyone went to sleep after having dinner. At 12:00 in the night, some people had entered Ayu's room and Ayu was sleeping comfortably.

Just then Aayu feels something wrong and he gets up and sits down and then says - "Who is there..? Who is there, come forward..??"

Saying this he quickly switched on the light of his room.

And then he was surprised to see the sight in front of him.

Happy birthday to you..

Happy birthday dear aayu../aayu bhai..

happy birthday to you..

May God bless you...

The entire Rathore family was standing in front. Shivaay was very happy at the age of Ved. He was also very sad not seeing his brother. After all, it was his birthday too but he never celebrated his brother's birthday.

And his parents i.e. Abhay and Maya were understanding this very well. He knew that even though Aayu and Ved were not real brothers, there was more love between them than real brothers.

Both of them looked at each other and went towards their son. Abhay caressed Ayu's head and said - "Happy birthday son..."

Maya also supported him and said - "May God bless you with success and happiness everywhere and at every turn in your life."

Ayu said with a faint smile – “Thank you mom, dad and everyone….”

The rest of the family also wished him and everyone cut the cake together, but Ayu was repeatedly looking towards Ved's room and everyone was able to notice this very well.

Urmila ji said to Jeevan ji - "Today is also Ved's birthday, I don't know when he will become like the others...

Jeevan ji said- "Don't worry, everything will be fine...
Actually no one could invite Ved to celebrate his birthday because everyone was afraid of Ved. He was younger but he was more cruel and angry than his elders.

Everyone remembered that when Ved was 5 years old, everyone had kept a surprise for him too. At that time, Ved and Ayu were in Ved's room and were talking about something, then all the family members surprised them.

I was very happy to see her, but Ved got very angry and shouted at all the family members and said - "What nonsense is this?"

Having said this, Ved ruined everything and threw away all the things in his room, then threw everyone out of his room and locked his room from inside and did not open his room the whole day.

Seeing him doing this, all the family members became very sad. One reason for this was that Ved did not like anyone coming to his room.

That day Aayu also did not celebrate his birthday and remained sad….

Thinking  all this, everyone cut the cake and then after some time they went to sleep in their room.

But Ayu was very sad then he looked at his phone and suddenly his eyes lit up….

Happy birthday....

Ved had sent this message, seeing which a big smile appeared on Aayu's face. This was always the case. Even though Ved did not attend her birthday, he always wished her.