ch 28 - Little Eva's Injury" and "Jaipur Trip...

Now forward,

In Rathore Mansion,Madhuri was giving hot oats in her hands to Ansh when it slipped from her hands and fell on Little Eva's tiny hands and suddenly her milkshake also slipped from her hands and she screamed loudly. It was so loud that everyone started looking at him and came running.

Other elders also started looking at her. Her hand had burnt a lot in a short time because her fair hand had turned red and she was crying loudly. Urmila ji scolded Madhuri and said - "Madhuri, this." What did you do? Couldn't you have done it by watching a little?

Looking at all of them, Madhuri said - "Now, did I do this intentionally? It slipped out of my hands and fell on his hand, is it my fault?"

Anay stared at them and saw that Ayu and Ishi were not there.

When Bhavin saw his little sister crying there, he quickly came to her and picked her up in his lap. Looking at Anay, he said - "Call the doctor and ask her to come here otherwise she will get fever." Because he can't bear the pain...

Anay took one angry look at Madhuri and went a short distance away from there to call the doctor. At the same time, a car stopped outside and a boy with a wonderful personality came out of it. He went straight towards Rathore Mansion but as soon as he came inside, Her face became hard because her angel was still in Bhavin's arms and criedWas staying...When Anay saw him, he took a deep breath and said – “Thank God he has come….”Ved came inside walking with his stern face. By then Bhavin had gone inside carrying little Eva in his lap. Ved took one look at Anay and started searching for Aayu. Anay quickly came to him and told him the whole thing. Then he Looking at Ved, "Don't you think that you should keep little Eva away from Mrs. Rathore?She should because she is very innocent and like a glass doll. ,Ved angrily stared at Anay wondering how dare she praise his angel in front of him and said in a harsh voice - "I don't like anyone talking about her...

When Anay slowly nodded her head, Ved saw Vishal standing next to him. Vishal understood his gesture and left from there. Ved himself went inside and Anay also followed him.

Inside, Shanaya Chhavi and Anshi were sitting near Little Eva. They were also crying seeing her in this condition. Aradhana was also holding an ice cube in her hands and trying to rub it on her hands, but Little Eva did not even allow anyone to touch her hands. Bhavin was also not giving it and was standing next to her looking worried.

Suddenly a heavy and attractive voice was heard in everyone's ears - "angel...".

And everyone started looking in that direction. Madhuri also started looking in that direction and she said in her mind - "Ved has come today itself…."

She had started sweating cold and was looking at Ved whose face was hard and flat….

As soon as Little Eva heard Ved's voice, it seemed as if she had got a second life. She immediately looked in that direction and ran there. When Ved saw her running, he himself came near her and picked up Little Eva in his lap. Eva Ava was crying even more...

Just then the doctor also came there. Ved cast a sharp look at Madhuri and made Little Eva sit on the same sofa. As soon as she saw the doctor, Little Eva clung to his lap even more and said - "No Vedu, please tell us to Doctor Uncle." Don't show, they will give us injection and we are already in pain, please Vedu..Ved lovingly touched her face and said, "I am an angel, there will be no pain at all."

When Ved stared at the doctor once, the doctor stepped back and said - "Boss, a female doctor has also come with us. The doctor went behind...

And the female doctor came forward because she remembered how when Little Yuva got hurt, her friend came forward to touch him and Ved had got his hands cut so she had already put down her weapon.