ch 7 - my angel see you tomorrow

Gopal's house,

Little Eva and Ishi had reached home, their admission was done and they got into school uniform. Both of them went home happily and as soon as they left, both of them hugged Alka.

Alka also hugged both of them lovingly and then said - "My daughters are here, now you all sit down, I will prepare good food for you."

Then little Eva blinked her eyes again and again and said in her sweet voice - "Mother, should I tell him now, it looks very dirty and I am not looking good either."

And after listening to her words, everyone started looking at her. Little Eva was talking about the paste applied on her body. Alka had looked at Gopal and Gopal asked her to wipe it with a gesture.

Then Alka went inside and took a wet cloth and sat near little Eva.

And cleaned her whole body, hands, legs and face. As soon as it was cleaned, little Eva's face started shining like Kohinoor again and she started looking even more beautiful.

Alka kissed her on the head and said - "God forbid my child gets caught by anyone, my daughter is Kohinoor."

Then Gopal said, "Now will you just look away or feed these girls?"

Then Ishi said - "Mummy, Little Hope does not eat food unless she watches TV and then even the puppy is not with her.

When Alka started watching like Gopal, Gopal said - "The TV is in the house, we will put it on, then our little Eva will eat her food and Pillu will come tomorrow."

As soon as little Eva heard that her puppy would arrive tomorrow, she burst out laughing with joy and said - "Is it true, Papa, our puppy will arrive tomorrow."

Gopal-" Yes son, he will come tomorrow morning itself.

Little Eva again said innocently - "Then you get his admission done, he also falls with us."

On this, Alka and Gopal started looking at each other's faces, then Alka said - "But how can son Pillu study with you in school."

Then Ishi said - "Why does Pillu lie with us? He used to lie with us earlier too."Then Gopal thought that in Rajasthan, Little Eva would be studying in the school of her Baba Hukum i.e. Hukum Sa, and it was run by him there, so he explained to Little Eva and said - "But son, if Pillu goes to school with you, then How will you study?

Little Eva insisted and said, "But Baba, I want Pillu to go with me."Alka said - "Okay, we will talk about this tomorrow. Come on, come and have dinner first. Saying this, Alka picked up little Eva and Gopal took Ishi in their lap and took her and made her sit in the hall where the TV was installed. Both of them installed Doraemon and started watching.

Actually Pillu was a puppy with whom Little Eva always lived. He was also an 8 month old child but he lived very well with Little Eva.

Little Eva loved animals very much, she was not afraid of animals like normal girls. That day, in their hurry to come, people forgot to bring her puppy, so they ordered her to send the puppy because they knew that Little Eva How much he loved his puppy.