-Parade-

Let's just say... When Enobaria saw the other tributes when they got off the train, she hadn't expected instant scandal... At least from a lower district, from her tributes? Sure, 2s are hard-headed... But seeing a girl from 8 actually put a beautiful left hook in the face of a touchy Capitol guy was... Nice.

"You have a nice tribute, Cecelia." She said, almost mocking her; all the mentors ushered up to their seats in the tribunes for the 'show' of the chariot ride that would come.

Sure, she has a bite, literally, but she can talk normally to people. It was an overinflated personality for the Capitol... Or partially, she'll still punt people off cliffs or bite them if needed, but laughing at kids sent to die was showbiz, and no one truly liked it thoroughly... Then again, she was incredibly proud of her victory, too.

"Not a word, Enobaria." She grinned, showing off her sharp teeth, knowing the other victors only dared to talk back to careers like this because they couldn't hurt each other. They could but they'd be punished, and the Capitol is quite creative with punishment... There is a reason why Brutus is bald, after all.

"What? That was a nice left hook. I bet she'll have her sponsors fighting to throw money at your's feet." She laughed at her, knowing that would have been true if it had been a tribute or even a mentor she'd have punched but it was a Capitol citizen.

"I'll ask her to give you one." She needed to admit, the pale-skinned victor had her way with words, be it hostile or not, but there was the eternal fear careers burnt into people that was always in her eyes.

Enobaria was getting bored, letting her have the last word here, just giving a toothy smile as she looked back forward.

Like always, her tributes are in magnificent golden gladiator outfits, making them look like how 2 was meant to look.

And then there was...

----------------------------------------------

"Ah hell nah!" Bera had screamed her stylist back into the wall. "I look like a cat threw up on a piece of cotton! Who taught you how to work with textile, I will throw up!"

"We only have two hou--""I don't care!! Leave!!" Literally making the poor woman run from the room under the thread of Bera herself.

"I get it now why they don't like you."

"What's that James?!"

"W-well threatening people with a pair of textile scissors is not really normal." He gulped, Bera looked like she had got through a mud bath in a torn wedding dress as she tried to cut herself out of her outfit and the stylist tried to stop her.

She threw her ruined mess of a dress down, uncaring she was marching around in her underwear.

"You can't say you like what you are wearing." She waved at him.

Some simple leather shoes with some ugly brown pants getting wider at the bottom, a belt made out of loose transparent cloth, a shirt that looked like any grandma's macrame project on him and made of a mesh of washed out reds and blues with a cape around his shoulders of dark orange fur around his neck, the cape part cut in strips that flapped around as he moved.

He just shrugged, he was from 8 but from the manufacturing sixth of the district, he worked with the raw material and she created the clothes.

Bera angrily huffed, turning to the stylists workplace, shoving all to the edge off the table while grabbing a needle and holding it between her teeth as she turned to her district partner with her scissors and string.