Chapter|20|

KA has finally passed 200 reads.
I really appreciate you guys for your support.
Thanks for choosing my story.

Today has been fun so far and I actually forgot about him for the meantime.
Currently we are getting dressed for the Grad Bash.
I put on a simple white cami top and high waisted jeans and paired it up with my sneakers.
Lily did my makeup. She didn't turned me away from the mirror so I couldn't see her work her magic.
After an hour of working. "Done" she exclaimed and turned me to face the mirror.
She is really good at this stuff. No wonder she is going to major in it.
My eyes had a light wash brown on the lid. She ditched liquid liner and added brown pencil instead.
Then she added mascara and I have never seen my eyes look so startlingly blue.
Bright bold red had been expertly applied on my lips. My hair was perfectly braided.
"You look sexy as hell"Angela whistled and I smiled at her.
I got busy with my phone as I waited for them to get dress.
We visited a lot of places today.
We first went shopping and I was able to buy a few things for my parents.
Then we had food and toured round the city. Florida is actually a nice place but I prefer New York. Considering I have stayed there half my life but Florida is actually a nice place for change of scenery. "We are all good to go" Amanda announced making me raise my head up to look at them.
"You guys look pretty" I commented and I stand up to put on my fluffy socks then my sneakers.
I grabbed a waist purse and put my essentials in it. I grabbed a denim jacket in case the weather gets more chilly.
I was tempted to grab Asher's jacket but that would look weird. He will be curious to know why I am out flaunting his jacket. I also fear some people might actually recognize his jacket and come for my head. I haven't fulfilled anything in life yet so I am so not ready to die.
We headed down to lobby where we are to be addressed by the teachers. "Good day to you all, As you know we are headed to the Grad Bash. Before we head out, I am going to make somethings clear. As you know, alcohol and illegal substances aren't allowed and everyone will be searched thoroughly at the entrance. So if you have something of that sort with you right now, I suggest you go return it because I wouldn't want our school to face any type of embarrassment when we get there. If that should happen, this whole trip will be cancelled along with your prom" Mr Lance announced and I looked around to scan people's face.
I hope everyone heeds to the warning because I definitely don't want prom to be cancelled. "So guys please let's try to follow the rules tonight. We don't want to miss out on the whole nice senior trip and definitely not prom"Daniel pleaded.
"I know no one wouldn't want to be embarrassed outside" Angela muttered lowly and I sighed.
Some people can be very stubborn and wouldn't care implicating every other person with their actions.
"If you think you are good to go, please head to the car park. The bus is waiting" Daniel added.
My friends and I headed out since we are completely clean.
We take the middle row and I settled beside the window as usual.
Amanda sits beside me and I plugged in my AirPods.
Sprinter by Central Cee and Dave
100 eaters
They won't fit in one SUV
SOS
Somebody rescue me
Have got too many gyal
They would last me for the next two weeks.
—————————————————————————————————————————-
We are all thoroughly checked at the entrance. Thank goodness everyone actually heeded to the warning.
We entered and I was awestruck.
To say it was a carnival is an understatement, it was more like stepping into different scenery.
This is really a nice way to spend our last day here before heading to Miami.

Grad Bash really is a once-in-a-lifetime, rite-of- passage celebration for high school seniors. I had an exciting night with my friends in Florida's only grad celebration with exclusive, private access to both Universal's Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida. Plus, we  enjoyed thrilling rides and attractions, street entertainment, and more. All of the attractions throughout the park are going were available to the guests of the event. Which means shorter wait times! This makes it so much easier to enjoy all of the rides that the parks have to offer.