The truth got revealed

19th of March
I ran away.....I ran away from their house....
I am just so much hurt that I can't tolerate what I saw....
I can't confront him too..
He used me???
He is cheating on me too....
How can all those things be fake?
Garima told me that she was infertile and she told Shivaay about this on the day of their engagement..
Shivaay closed her in a room and got engaged to me....he thought that before wedding he will have a baby with me and then leave me....
It was all for his dadi's sake that he got married to me.....
He never wanted to....
And after my delivery he will take our baby's custody from me.....
I mean how can he?
He was with Garima all this time. She showed me the texts and the video calls and even some call recordings too...
Was this the reason he was just so excited when he heard about the baby....
He just wants to leave me forever....
.
.
.
The page ended here and Shivaay was in a very deep shock reading this...Garima? The girl who left him on the day of their engagement keeping her families respect at stake can do this also? He was just so sad thinking about what Anika have been through all this while....She was pregnant moreover when she heard this she felt used.

If he could he would kill Garima for doing this to Anika....but obviously he couldn't.

He turned to next page.

27th of March
I shifted to Delhi 3 days ago...changed my name to Anisha...they shouldn't know about me. I feel sad yet happy because of separation with Shivaay...because if he was toxic it is better to let go but sometimes I feel like I have misunderstood him or Is Garima lying? No no why would she? She wouldn't.
I got hired as an assistant of an event Planner company and I can divert myself by doing that and moreover now I have to take care of my baby alone for the next 9 months atleast.

5th of April.
Today I vomited like hell....moreover I am alone....I just think of Gauri sometimes...she is pregnant too...she is the best sister and I left her too without giving any reason. Om, Ru, bhavya all of them were so nice to me.
I don't feel hunger anymore. Is this because of Baby or anything else I don't even know that.