🙃

Anika: nhi Shivaay aap mujhe pyaar krte to aap mujhe sab sach btate pr aapne aesa nhi kiya Shivaay.
(She got tears in her eyes)

Shivaay: konsa sach Anika?

Shivaay holds Anika's hand and kissed her hands.

Shivaay: tum mujhse share kr skti ho Anika.

Anika: kyu kiya aapne aesa Shivaay? Kyu itne time tk Mai ye soch rhi thi aap mujhse pyaar krte h Shivaay.

Shivaay: Anika....tum sirf sochti nhi thi aesa h bhi. You know how kuch i love you......

Anika: stop it shivaay stop it now.

Shivaay hugged her and she broke down in tears.
Soon when her crying turned into sobbing she came out of Shivaay's hold.

She stood up from where she was sitting.

She went towards the almirah and soon came with something like a diary.

She handed over Shivaay the diary and said "ye ek ekloti cheez h jo mere baare mai aapse bhi zydaa jaanti h Shivaay. Mai chahti hu ki aaj raat ko mere sone ke baad aap isse pdhe."

After saying this she went away.

ANIKA'S POV
I HOPE HE READS EVERYTHING AND KNOW WHAT I HAVE WENT THROUGH ALL THIS WHILE.
SHIVAAY KO BHI TO PTA CHLNA CHAHIYE KI SACH JAANTI HU MAI.

POV ENDS.

SHIVAAY'S POV
WHAT IS THE TRUTH SHE IS HIDING....I WANT TO KNOW IT ALL....I HOPE THIS DIARY HAS ALL MY ANSWERS.

POV ENDS.

SHIVAAY KEPT THE DIARY ON SIDE TABLE AND WENT TO CHANGE INTO HIS NIGHT CLOTHES.

SOON Anika also came after changing her clothes.

She noticed Shivaay was still sitting on sofa working on his laptop.

She went towards him and said "Bs ek cheez yaad rkhna ki ye baby hum dono ka hai Shivaay or ispr kissi teesre ka koi right nhi h"

And then she went and slept on the bed.

Soon after she was asleep.
Shivaay went towards the pool area and opened her journal.

Author's note:- the next few chapters are gonna be about Anika's journal.