First kiss 💋

Anika went downstairs and started doing preps for Rikara's haldi which was a day after tomorrow.
After doing her preps she went where all the ladies were sitting.

Pinky: Kitna acha lgega na jab mere Jr. Shivaay or Jr. Omkara yaha issi halls Mai khelenge.
Haina Anika?

Anika looked at her expressions.
She thought that pinky aunty Is excited for their children meanwhile Shivika never even kissed.

Dadi: Abhi to Shivaay ki shaadi ko 1 mahina he hua h or tu kaha pote poti ki baat lekr beht gyi unhe enjoy krne de.

Anika went to her room sad because of the conversation she had with the ladies.
Shivaay was on a call and when he hung up he saw Anika's expression were sad.

Shivaay: ab kya hua Anika?
Anika: vo dadi or pinky aunty ko humaare bacche ke baare mai baat krte hue suna. Pr hum, humne to ab tk EK DUSRE ko kiss bhi nhi kiya h Shivaay.
Shivaay: ohhhh.....to tumhe kiss chahiye...

Anika looked into his eyes and found him staring at her lips.
Anika Leans forward and they started kissing each other.
Their lips were moving in a perfect sync.
The kiss was sending shivers in their bodies.
They went more and more deep and now their tongues were also moving in sync.

They parted as they were out of breath.
They joined their forehead.
A: I love you Shivaay.
Shivaay smiled looking at her and said "I loved the kiss anika"

Anika blushed at the statement and said " I must say you are experienced"
Shivaay: well this was my first kiss.
Anika: haww...Sachi?
Shivaay nodded his head in yes.
Anika: mtlb ye hum dono ki first kiss he thi.
Shivaay: tumhaari bhi?
Anika: hmmm.
Shivaay: vese mom ko bol dena ki we are a step closer to their grandchildren.

Anika blushed and went downstairs.