First night🙈

Rudy came in between and whispered in Gauri's ears "Ab ro roke Bhaiya kr bhabhi ki first night spoil Mt kro"
Bhavya heared it too and she looked at Rudy who winked at her and Gauri also smiled and said " Ab thik h didi or Mai bhi bilkul thik hu, jaao go and enjoy in your sasural Mai chalti hu"
Gauri bid bye and went towards her home along with Om who was dropping her to home.

Bhavya took Anika to Shivaay's room and wished her all the best.
Anika was annoyed with whatever is happening.
Shivaay entered in room after a while.
He noticed Anika was sitting near dressing table unable to take out pins from her bun.

He went to stand behind her.
She looked at him from mirror.
Shivaay smiled and help her to take pins out of her bun.
Then he removed her big necklace.
And just by his touch at her neck Anika shivered.
He then went in front of her and kneeled down in front of her. He took her hand in his and removed her bangles from both hands.

Anika was admiring him.

Then he stood up and slowly whispered in her ear "Ab kapde to apne aap change kr logi yaa usme bhi help kru?"

Anika was shocked but soon she blushed and stood up taking her clothes in her hand and went to washroom to change.

Shivaay smiled looking at her.

When Anika came out of washroom she saw Shivaay slept on couch.
She sighed and went to sleep on bed.