Shivaay's proposal🥰

Next day

Shivaay woke up with a smile on his face.
He smirked and thought of his today's plan.

Anika woke up and saw him smiling
A: kya hua Shivaay?
S: huh? Kuch nhi
Good morning Anika
A: Good morning

Both of them got ready and before breakfast
Shivaay told her to get ready by 8 pm in the evening.
She was thinking about what he had planned
Her whole day went in a wedding planning project but her side thought was this only.

At 7 pm when she went to get ready in her room.
She saw a pink gown on her bed and a note which says "wear this you will look beautiful"
Anika smiled and got ready by 8 pm.
She went downstairs as Shivaay messaged him that "driver will drop you at location"
She went to the location with driver.

......................................

The place was beautifully decorated with fairy lights and flowers.
Anika blushed as she got an idea.
She went further and saw nothing but a table and two chairs all covered in white.

She took a step forward and the lights went off.
She gasped in fear.

Then she heard a voice " Dear Anika
I am out of words as usual but If I still have to put my love for you in words than all I can say is Anika being a businessman I have seen a lot of girls actually pretty girls...well sorry for saying that....but as I say no one is beautiful from inside like you. No one affects me the way you do and specially no one cares about me and my family the way you do. I know that 3 words can't define what I feel but I also know that you want to hears those words so hear it.
I LOVE YOU ANIKA SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI.

Anika eyes were filled with tears. She was the happiest at that moment.

Soon the lights turned on and she saw no one in front of her.

She was confused and sad.

But Shivaay came and back hugged her and whispered I love you in her ears.

She turned around and kissed him.