Heart to heart convos 💓

ANIKA'S POV
DO OBEROIS HATE ME THIS MUCH? LIKE GAURI'S WORDS TODAY AND RUDRA'S WORD THAT DAY SOMEWHERE MADE ME REALISE THAT I DID WRONG WITH SHIVAAY. BUT NO ONE SAW WHAT I SAW RIGHT? TO UNHE MUJHE JUDGE NHI KRNA CHAHIYE THA NA. SHIVAAY JINHE MAI JAAN SE BHI JYDAA PYAAR KRTI THI UNHONE MERE SAATH AESA KYU KIYA? (a tear fell down from her eye).

POV ENDS.

Anika who was lost in her thoughts realised someone calling out her name. She turned and found Shivaay.
She wiped her tears and stable herself.

Shivaay hands her over a plate full of food.

S: I know jab tumhara mood off hota h tb tum khaana nhi khaati ho...but today atleast for the baby you have to...

Anika nodded her head in yes.

S: mai to ye bhi nhi jaanta ki tumhe aesi Kitni meals skip ki hogi....but ab tum ek bhi meal miss nhi krogi jb tk tum yaha ho.

On hearing Shivaay Anika brokedown in tears and sat on sofa with a thud.
Shivaay who melted seeing her like this, sat near her and said " Anika kya hua"

He pulled her in a side hug and soon she started sobbing and said "Shivaay Mai itni kharab bhi nhi hu jitna aap log sab mujhe smjh rahe h. Meri behn jo bachpan se mere saath thi vo bhi ab mere against Mai ho gyi h"

S: shh....no one is against you Anika...stop crying and have your food..... we all the Oberois including you you're an Oberoi too...nobody hates you here.

Anika: hmm....

Shivaay made a bite from a plate and made her eat that...she finished the whole plate soon.

Soon both of them went to their rooms and Anika slept.

SHIVAAY'S POV
I HOPE EVERYTHING GETS NORMAL BETWEEN ME AND HER. LIKE THAT USUAL SHIVIKA. ITS LIKE NOW WE ARE BACK TO SQUARE ONE BUT I WILL BRING IT BACK WHERE IT WAS BECAUSE I LOVE HER SO SO MUCH.

POV ENDS

Soon he slept too.