44| Little Town

"Abigor" Aria moaned breathlessly as she clutched his hair tightly "Stop it."

He growled against her dripping pussy as he wrapped his mouth around her puckered clit and sucked it intensely.

Her back arched against the plush bed as she screamed in pleasure while nearly tugging his hair off his scalp.

He twisted his thick middle finger inside her small tight hole, scraping against her g-spot, and bit on her pussy lips, making her already swollen lips red against his mouth.

"Cum little girl, let me get a taste of your warm little cunt juices"

His deep voice against her sensitive skin was her undoing. Warm gushes of liquid splashed against his anticipating tongue as he replaced his finger with his tongue, sucking her completely off.

Her sweetness glistened down his chin and her mouth opened in a silent scream. She thrashed on the four-poster bed, trying to get his hungry and crazed mouth away from her oversensitive pussy.

"Please"

A single drop of tear slipped down her eyes as she shivered and felt Abigor's mouth still sucking brutally. He had been at it for 2 hours now, just sucking her off and fucking her with his thick fingers.

Abigor had dragged Aria to a little town closed off by many and had a population that would be equal to a grand total of people living in two buildings in New York.

He had simply muttered "You need a break" to her and took the both of them on an indefinite holiday.

He had let her rest in the bedroom of his farmhouse for a little over two hours before he had slid down between her soft thighs and opened her pussy lips for his thirsty tongue.

"Enough, please" her heart pumped against her ribcage, ready to burst out any moment.

"I can't -" she was cut off by her own moan as took her swollen clit between his teeth and grinded it down.

He lifted his head and kissed her pubic bone. He trailed kisses as he ascended her trembling body, his mouth latched to her nipples as he moaned and sucked the beaded part.

Aria's fingers slid between his thick dark hair and she pulled him up for a deep kiss. His tongue slithered into her warm mouth, transferring the taste of her pungent juices.

Then she felt it, his hardness against her sensitive and overstimulated center. She closed her eyes and braced herself for a rough thrust as her nails dug into his wide shoulder.

But to her surprise, his weight disappeared from top of her.

She opened her eyes and saw Abigor laying beside her with a careless smirk as he brushed her hair away from her face.

"Why-"

Before she could complete her sentence, Abigor snatched her waist and made her straddle him. She gasped when felt his hardness against her dripping center once again.

A sharp sound resonated in the room as her hands clutched against his hard chest with her eyes squeezed shut, trying to live out the pain from his sharp slap on her ass.