Chapter 95

He started to be responsible for most of the electricity. Yu Bai's desire to upgrade is stronger than Su Yunxi's.

  Rubbing his hair irritably, Su Yunxi entered the space while going to the toilet. He don't have time to think about those things that he don't have, so he set the alarm clock and close his eyes directly to force himself to sleep hard.

  One minute, two minutes... The light white mist in the space enveloped Su Yunxi, allowing him to enter a deep sleep more quickly. He don't know how long it has passed, Su Yunxi knew that he was still sleeping, but his spirit was awakened. A scene that seemed familiar slowly unfolded in front of his eyes.

  A scale, a balance that has been raised by one-fifth on the right and depressed by one-fifth on the left. At this moment, the balance kept shaking. There is no upward trend on the left, it just keeps pressing down rapidly. There is no downward trend on the right side, and it rises rapidly with the downward pressure on the left side. Violent shaking, non-stop shaking. It seems to be saying that if things go well, the left can win a fundamental victory.

  If it happens, the right side will never have a chance of winning. On the left is Su Yunxi who came from behind, and on the right is Yu Xieyi, the former Son of Heaven.

  This is a provocation, this is a naked/undisguised expression, and there can only be one between him and the Yu Xieyi. Su Yunxi woke up, lay on the bed with eyes open, and thought seriously for ten minutes. Ten minutes later, Su Yunxi, whose eyes became firm, left the space.

  The wave of Yu Xieyi's operations is not meaningless to Su Yunxi and others, of course, it does not refer to negative meanings. As for the usage of psychic powers, it is obvious that they are not as deep as those who understand Yu Xieyi. In the next two days, Yu Bai and Huangfu Aotian finally took action. After the previous inquiries, they naturally already knew who the people on Yogo's side were, and they found someone who knew a lot of things but was not taken seriously by nature and 'disappeared'. Strange people start arresting. After being captured, it is natural to start using the spiritual powers deeply.

  Under the powerful hypnotic ability, not only more personnel arrangements were asked, but also the places where the explosives were buried bit by bit. Yu Bai and Su Yunxi went out in person, shot from a long distance in a more difficult place, the weak current destroyed the remote control system inside, and directly received those explosives/powders into the space in places where there were no people, and replaced them with the ones prepared in advance so that the fakes could be confused with the real ones.  The troops on both sides shot with all their strength, but within two days they hypnotized two-thirds of Yogo's men. After all, the resources that a lost dog and a crazy Mary Su love brain can have are really small and pitiful compared to the real two giants of the country standing behind them.

  On the third day, Su Yunxi and Yu Bai appeared at the Glory Base openly and aboveboard. Thousands of people were already separated by Yu Xieyi in podium. Huangfu Aotian personally led the team, and many trucks carried the loudspeakers prepared in advance and headed westward without any hesitation. Su Yunxi sat in the middle car and was escorted forward.

  [...For the future of mankind, please return to the Son of God! 】

  When there were still a few hundred meters left, a lung-piercing roar made the last bit of hesitation in Su Yunxi's eyes disappear completely. He has never had the idea of life and death for Yu Xieyi, but it is obvious that Su Yunxi's existence cannot be tolerated in the world of Yu Xieyi.

  'Zizi...' The super-strong electric current exploded violently, accompanied by the screams of the gathered people. The screams of thousands of people together are simply miserable. Su Yunxi got out of the car and went straight to the roof. Sitting cross-legged, the car slowly drove forward and stopped 50 meters away from the gathering place. The earphones hanging on the ears blocked most of the electric ringing, but there were still some scalp-tingling noises. With the sound of rumbling running, thousands of soldiers quickly surrounded the gathering place. This time, no one was polite, and the soldiers in charge of the siege held steel guns with safety on.