Chapter 49

In the eyes of others, it may appear that Su Yunxi is stupid, but it really doesn't prevent Su Yunxi from becoming the number one healer in the country in the past six months.

  Looking at the photo on the desktop, Su Yunxi looked at the distance in the photo with a gentle smile on his face. From the photos taken secretly from a distance, it can be seen that the person's fair skin and appearance are becoming more and more handsome, and his temperament is gentle, just looking at it can make people feel relaxed and happy.

  Huangfu Aotian's fingers slid across the photo, his eyes were deep.
  "Aotian." The door of the office was pushed open without any notification, and Huangfu Aotian unhurriedly picked up a document next to him and put it on top of the photo. When he looked up at the door, he raised his eyebrows and smiled slightly evilly. "Does my baby miss me?"

  Yu Xieyi pouted and ran to Huangfu Aotian's side, and threw himself into the other's arms, not seeing Huangfu Aotian's eyes that had no emotional fluctuations at that moment.

  "Aotian, I'm so tired, you don't even come to see me, I misses you so much!"

  Huangfu Aotian chuckled again, and glanced casually at the sky outside. It's only past eleven o'clock in the morning, which means that he sleep until nine or ten in the morning before doing anything. In other words, this morning's time Yu Xieyi only worked for less than an hour. To explain the procrastination and dislike of his attitude, Huangfu Aotian can already think that this morning, at most, he would guide two or three people. Thinking of this, Huangfu Aotian's eyebrows became more restless. But when he lowered his head to look at Yu Xieyi, it was more of a joke.

  "It's really hard to explain, are you tired? What do you want to eat at noon, I'll let someone do it." He rested his chin on the table with one hand seemingly inadvertently.

  The figurative gaze followed Huangfu Aotian's movements to look at the table, and there was a large table vertically on the table, which showed the division of the three major forces of the No. 2 base. In the most conspicuous place, the number of ability users from the three major forces is written in red pen. The number of ability users in the public team was originally 5,000, but a plus sign and a number of 300 were added after it.

  The number of ability users in the other faction is also 5,000, and there has been no change since then. Huangfu Aotian's power is divided into the third row, and the big red characters on it are bold and large - four thousand. Yu Xieyi froze for a moment, his expression a bit subtle. Huangfu Aotian looked at Yu Xieyi, as if he didn't see where the other party's gaze fell.

  Such an obvious reminder...
  Huangfu Aotian feels that if Yu Xieyi really loves him as much as he shows, even if it is just for the sake of showing, then after seeing this data, his reaction should be for him to try harder. Unfortunately, he misunderstood Yu Xieyi again.

  Yu Xieyi raised the corners of his mouth, and looked away from the set of data. With unstoppable complacency in his eyes, he snuggled into Huangfu Aotian's arms coquettishly.

 "Aotian, I feel like I've made progress again. This morning I could have guided five people."
  Huangfu Aotian's eyes lit up, five for an hour, even if he only works for eight hours a day, there are forty people. It's a pity that before Huangfu Aotian was completely happy, Yu Xieyi continued to speak with a tone of self-satisfaction.

  "I'm working so hard for you!~"
  If the tone is shy, no one will suspect that this is a coquettish and courteous words. It's a pity that Yu Xieyi has a hint of arrogance from his eyes to his tone of voice, as if telling Huangfu Aotian that if you want to fight against the other two major forces, you can only rely on me in the end.