Chapter 36

Su Yunxi conveniently took a handful of clean crystal nuclei from the box next to him and began to practice. This kind of energy obtained from cultivating crystal nuclei by using the time difference in space can still be used for upgrading, but it is different from the total amount of energy needed to upgrade to a level in the outside world. Compared with that, the demand has increased by ten to twenty times.

  Tiandao is really merciless about the little pitiful thing of suppressing himself.  Su Yunxi had a faint guess. When he was practicing, the energy in his body had been a lot, and he didn't break through. It was only after Yu Bai broke through the second level that he successfully upgraded to the second level.

  So Su Yunxi felt that in this world, no matter how hard he tried, he should not be able to become the number one. His highest level limit should only be the same level as Yu Bai or that Yu Xieyi, or one level higher.

  It is impossible to use space and time bugs to increase a few levels. Su Yunxi comforted himself for ten minutes, and then calmly accepted this hidden setting. He can't surpass the metaphorical meaning by one level, or even the same level.

  But as long as he work hard, he can create countless people who are on the same level as Yu Xieyi. As long as Yu Xieyi is not allowed to be the first person, he can be any number of people.

  Tsk tsk, I am so kind.
  Su Yunxi was practicing while perceiving the external situation. As previously guessed, the wild boar herd with relatively low IQs rioted directly after discovering that their fragments were missing. After the hole was dug into a large pit more than ten meters wide, the herd of wild boars completely rioted.

  The result of their riot was - to attack the boa constrictor, trying to snatch the piece in boa constrictor. Compared with the other opponents, the python with the weakest mobility is their best target. A boa constrictor with a length of more than 20 meters and the thickness of a bucket, if it deal with a wild boar in a one-on-one situation, even if the wild boar is as tall as a floor, it may not necessarily lose.

  But the crux of the problem is that it has to deal with a herd of wild boars. The mutated boa constrictor was unreasonably highly poisonous. After killing one and killing two, the tattered boa constrictor whose body was pierced by wild boar's fangs finally died with hatred.

  Huge wild boar carcasses, more than 20 meters long and thick boa constrictor carcasses, made Su Yunxi salivate. Twice-cooked pork, braised pork, and even fish-flavored shredded pork. Such a big wild boar is still mutated, and the blood sausage made must be extra delicious. Such a big snake, the snake soup made must be very nourishing!

  Su Yunxi's saliva was drooling, and when he saw the last two wild boars with wounds babbling and wanting to enjoy their trophies, he really felt that wild boars, such prey with poor brains, could be kept in his daily life. It's on the menu.

  The two wolves in the middle have already stood up, and no one will dislike their own treasures even animals.

  Mutated animals and plants have condensed crystal nuclei in their bodies like ability users. People with ability are the best ingredients in the eyes of mutated animals and plants, and mutated animals and plants are naturally the best ingredients in the eyes of mutated animals and plants.*

(T/N: Mutated plants and animals can eat their own kind)

  After the death of three mutated wild boars and one mutated python, the snow wolf in the middle couldn't resist attacking the remaining two wild boars. The speed comparable to that of a person with ability users made the Snow Wolf's body look like a silver-white lightning bolt, killing the remaining two wild boars before they could react.