Chapter 67

The road bombed by bombers before turned into a deep pit of more than 20 meters. Coupled with the recent rain and snow, it was deeply a lot of muddy water accumulated in it.
Fortunately, the distance between one side of the pit and the other side was only more than ten meters, so Yu Bai jumped over with Su Yunxi in his arms. In the past, this level of long jump could have won a world championship or something but now, just even Li Xiao could say something when he saw it—that’s it?

  Speed users can even jump twenty or thirty meters after the extreme run-up. Tsk tsk tsk, human beings are getting more and more exaggerated. After entering the boundary of Yan Province, vehicles are no longer allowed to pass. There are bombed and tattered ground everywhere, and people walking on it are like entering a construction site.

  "It's so strange, why did those stones disappear in the end?"

        Su Yunxi followed Yu Bai for half an hour, and then climbed directly onto Yu Bai's back. This time it wasn't for acting like a baby, it was actually faster for Yu Bai to carry him than to walk together. If they can't find a place to live before night, the two of them can only stay in the space for a few years, ten years or even decades. This is a terrible thing. Before the crisis outside is resolved, Yu Bai will never allow such a thing to happen.

  Really, there is space for success, and space for failure. This uncontrolled time exchange rate makes people very helpless. Su Yunxi held a simple map in his hand, and the only specific markings on it were the locations of the meteorite fragments that fell on the earth. A lot of white accompanying fragments have been found, but those huge meteorites that had specific landing points in various countries before can't be found now. The efficiency of their public office is quite fast, and they found and collected two of the meteorites when they first noticed something was wrong. But the other meteorites just disappeared.   Yu Bai followed Su Yunxi's finger, and also glanced at the red mark on the map. They couldn't find the piece in Haicheng before. Yan Xing also had two before, but it was the kind that was so small that it didn't attract attention in the first place. One was on the roof of the observatory, and after smashing through several floors, the whole building was sealed off.   There is another piece by the sea, and no one can tell where it fell. Their destination this time is the Yanxing Observatory. Not only Su Yunxi cared about the meteorite fragment, but Yu Bai's intuition also told him that it would be better to find those things earlier.

  "Don't think too much, as long as it exists, it will definitely leave traces. Even if it turns into ashes, we can dig three feet to find it."

      Yu Bai turned Su Yunxi upside down, not wanting the other party to see his wrinkled face brow. When Su Yunxi looked over, he took the initiative to kiss the other party's face. Sure enough, Su Yunxi was distracted, he put his arms around Yu Bai's neck and laughed non-stop. It has been more than half a year since the end of the world, and finally people have found a little feeling of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. At the base before, he almost thought he was taking the farming route. Su Yunxi wrapped his legs around Yu Bai's waist to save him some effort. With Yu Bai's footsteps, walking is definitely comparable to Su Yunxi's trotting. After walking for more than half an hour, the road conditions got better. They take the bicycle out of the space, and this thing is much easier to use than a car at this time.

  Just like this, stop and go, stop and go, and finally saw the shadow of the city before six o'clock in the afternoon. If the dilapidated ruins can be called a city.

  "How on earth did you find the route from such a place where there are no roads?"

          The whole city has been completely destroyed, and the better high-rise buildings can still save half of them in tatters and stick to their height. But those shorter buildings were either razed to the ground or turned into deep pits. Under the lush vines, the model of the vehicle can be seen from the shape. Unlike the imagined situation where a forest might grow due to the absence of humans, there are no big trees here.