Chapter 18

"Quickly tell me, is that man your husband!" Upon entering the tea room, Ye Zi grabbed Su Yunxi's collar fiercely. Her face was flushed with excitement, and she looked at Su Yunxi with sparkling eyes.

  Su Yunxi is also convinced of this 'righteous sister'. Under such a strange situation, this is the first question she want to ask. She really deserves to be his righteous sister.

  "Yes, that's the man I'm looking for." Su Yunxi stood at the door, looking out through the transparent glass on the door frame, and when Yu Bai turned his head to look over, he waved his hand with a smile.

  Yu Bai silently withdrew his gaze and turned his head to look in other directions.

  Ye Zi sat on the chair in the tea room, tsk tsk tsk. "Your efficiency, I'll tell you when I saw you being so attentive to someone."

  Su Yunxi smiled without saying a word, agreeing more and more with this 'righteous sister'. Su Yunxi is the only child in this world, and his name is still the same which is the name he gave himself in the orphanage.

  When Su Yunxi was in high school, he participated in school activities and went to the orphanage to help him get to know Ye Zi, who was like a lonely soul at that time, and then started Su Yunxi's ten-year schooling career of funding Ye Zi. It is said to be subsidy, but it is actually 5,000 yuan per year for tuition and miscellaneous fees. Su Yunxi's goodwill, which he can afford with his new year's money every year, completely changed Ye Zi's life.

  Su Yunxi is five years older than Ye Zi, so to be exact, Ye Zi is only twenty years old now. Unlike those who graduated from Medical College like Su Yunxi, Ye Zi went to a medical school, the kind that can be practiced in a hospital after two years of graduation.

  Ye Zi once wanted to be Su Yunxi's 'child bride', and then Ye Zi knew Su Yunxi's sexuality. After knowing it, Ye Zi changed from the girl who wanted to be Su Yunxi's wife to the sister who wanted to find a husband for Su Yunxi.

  Su Yunxi once wondered why it wasn't "wife", Ye Zi smiled and said nothing. Su Yunxi didn't understand that smile, but felt that Ye Zi knew too little about the love between men.

  Even if you like a man, you don't necessarily have to be hugged by a man, right? Like him, he just wants to hug other people.

  Well, this other person is now specifically referring to Yu Bai.

  If it weren't for their brother and sister relationship, even Su Yunxi, a colleague in the same hospital, would not be able to talk about his sexuality when he saw everyone. Their relationship is so good that he can't hide many things.

  After Su Yunxi crossed over, after more than ten days of getting along, he couldn't help feeling that the fate between people is really wonderful. He has inherited the original owner's memory, and he has no problem getting along with Ye Zi, a 'good sister'.

        If it weren’t for this wonderful relationship between two people, she wouldn’t be here either. At this time, Ye Zi was strongly urged to 'work overtime' with him.

  The original owner's parents are well protected by the state, and this younger sister can be regarded as the only family member.

  When the two of them talked, Su Yunxi felt a little uncomfortable. He rested his head against the glass, his eyes closed. Yu Bai at the stairs took a look, then came over and knocked on the glass.

  Su Yunxi raised his head and looked at the other party blankly. The two looked at each other through the glass, and then as Su Yunxi's face turned slightly pale he showed a bright smile.