Chapter 60

Among the two hundred people, Su Yunxi is recognized as the highest level of the third level. It is said that Ye Zi's woman has just broken through the third level. Among the remaining people, there are more than eighty second-level healer. Not to mention the two third-level healer that he knew he couldn't poach, even the remaining 80 second-level healer were enough to make him tempted. If these people are all his subordinates, then don't say that the second base will become his possession, when the time comes, the whole Haicheng will be dominated by him.

  Huangfu Aotian's eyes became darker and darker, but his whole person became more gentle. Being pointed out by Su Yunxi did not show any embarrassment, he smiled at the people around him who were watching him, and found a place where he could look at Su Yunxi more closely. There was just the right amount of respect on his face, and there were even traces of... admiration that could be seen clearly.

  The person whose back was turned to that side didn't notice it at all, but the bright-eyed people among the crowd felt a thump in their hearts. Is it really necessary to dig to the bottom with a shovel? Su Yunxi didn't take another look at that side. While working inertially, he used his mental power to harvest in the space. By the way, he transported the crystal nucleus in the space to Wang Lian, so that the big guy with a diameter of more than 1.5 meters would not stop its work.

  In more than half a year, a large number of secondary crystal nuclei have appeared in the crystal nuclei that was sent over. Whether it's zombies or mutated animals and plants, it shows that the growth speed of those things is not slower than that of humans.

  After the visit and study inside the base is over, the people from the second base actually proposed to go out with the team to see how the Yunbo base cleans up zombies and mutated animals and plants, so that they can learn more advanced fighting methods.  Originally, this matter had nothing to do with Su Yunxi, but it happened that a third-level mutant zombie was found within the range from Haicheng to the lower-level city. This kind of leader of the zombie class not only appeared by itself, but also brought a total of 200,000 low-level zombies with the whole family and came to Haicheng together.

  Under the "longing" of the Second Base people, the military finally decided to let the officials take action to wipe out the wave of zombies. Under the interruption of the official, the Yunbo base didn't even need too many people to attack. But at this time, there was a low-level rumor that the Yunbo base was the military's own son, and the military would only protect the Yunbo base. As for the life and death of other bases, it didn't matter. Then, Yu Bai decided to personally lead the team to destroy the third-level mutant zombie. As for Su Yunxi, it is naturally an incidental family member. It's still the kind of clingy family that doesn't matter what others say, but wants to be with Yu Bai.

  Yu Bai was not entirely persecuted by rumors, the main reason was that too many coincidences happened. Not only was there a level 4 mutated zombie ready to move in Yan Province, but also mutated plants were spreading in the city below the west of Haicheng. Yu Bai can remain indifferent, but when all these things come together, there is no doubt that Haicheng will usher in a big battle. A proactive battle is called destroying the enemy.

  Passive defense is called a miserable victory. At that time, no matter how hard they try, he is afraid that they will not be able to stop the increase in the death toll. Regardless of whether it was a coincidence or a man-made move, Yu Bai didn't want to fall into a situation where he was attacked from three sides. The people at the Yunbo base were very quick to organize. Yu Bai decided to attack at six o'clock, and the manpower was already organized at eight o'clock. Led by Yu Bai and Su Yunxi, followed by Li Sansheng and Li Xiao. Several others remained at the base on standby, just in case.