Chapter 59: Punishment

(Sheea's POV)
_______________

My hand was just about to reach the face of those enchanting green eyes when I was abruptly stopped by my mates and soon-to-be mates' screams.

I couldn't understand why but they sounded quite anxious and... highly alert.

"Sheea?"

"SHEEA?"

"Sheeeea?"

"Sheeeeaaaaa?"

For a moment, I even thought they were reminding me that my name was SHEEA... Seriously!

But what they said next, confused me more.

"Sheea? What were you doing?" Kyle said as he hugged me... too tightly from the side as if he was scared I would disappear at any moment.

And he was even shaking....

Why

"You... Why didn't you fight back with that monster? Why did you... Ugh! You scared the hell out of me!" Kevi said as he also hugged me from another side.

"Sheea, let's go home. Quick! Get on Len's back." And Jemin too.

"But, why are you-" I tried to ask that what was wrong and why are they behaving like crazy.

I just came out to feel the fresh air against my skin and enjoy the moon. I was even enjoying it. And then...

And then... Wait!

What happened next?!

I blinked once, twice, thrice... but I couldn't remember anything. A dull pain shot me suddenly, making me halt on my efforts to remember the things I forgot in between my enjoyment of the night and my mates screaming.

"Sheea, please! Let's go back..." Jemin pleaded as if he was begging me to listen to him.

So I followed.

A part of me felt that it was most appropriate at the moment.

______

"Ahh!" As soon as I reached the cave, that b*stard Jemin suddenly took me off Len's back and hugged me tightly in his arms.

He was shaking all over as he kissed at my cheeks, jaw and the left side of my neck, burying his head in my crook.

'Ah! I'm so smallin his arms... And even shorter.'

I thought... Well, I shouldn't be thinking like that at a time like this... when a handsome guy was hugging and kissing me, but I'm feeling so weak and naive at the moment... (sob) (sob)

Soon, I felt another arms on my stomach, coming from my waist. And without any doubt I could tell it was Len, as he hugged me from the back.

His tight muscles rubbed against my soft back as I felt a shiver, a good shiver ran down my body.

"Sheea," I heard Len's voice whose lips almost touching my ear, "We'll be just outside," Then he took a long breath, as if inhaling my feminine scent before rubbing his cheek with mine.

With a little squeeze on my waist, he then turned around and left, making me confused a little. I clearly felt his arousal against my bottom.... then... Ugh! Whatever...

Get a hold of yourself, Sheea. You need to concent-

"Mmh" A suppresed moan left my lips when Jemin crashed his soft lips against mine.

He sucked on my lower lips as one of his hands held me by my waist and another travelled to cup my face.

His kiss was both sweet and rough as if he was trying to make sure of something. It was neither too dominant nor less than it.