Chapter 3: So Your Name Is Haha?

By the reflex action, I almost screamed the life out of me, when I saw his (AHEM) full Naked self... (ahem ahem). But thankfully, he stopped ne or the cave would have (Ahem) fallen down on our fre*king heads.

"Hey Shasha! Do you have a tendency of screaming or what? No wonder those Shans didn't want to take you in their territories and dumbed you into Wolf territory!" The youth hissed as he spat out those words.

"Memho memih mhi amimin mhy mo mu mwar matih?" I screamed through my 'sealed' mouth.

"What, what, what?" He asked tilting his head at the side, and also by shaking his head in the rhythm.

I eyed him to remove his hand that was covering him when he nodded and complied.

As soon as he removed his hand, I moved backwards a little and covered my eyes as I said in almost a scream, "Before telling me anything why don't you wear something? Ju-Just cover yourself up!"

I heard a s*xy chuckle in response as he said, "Well, are you screaming for that reason? Oh c'mon! You're my mate now! It's okay for me to appear like this in front you."

I immediately removed my hands from my eyes as I almost screamed, "Whaaaat? Are you kidding me? Who is your mate? When did that happen? How did that happen? Did I give my consent? Who do you think you're? Are you f*cking kidding me? Do you know whom I am? If you angry me, then then then... I'LL turn you into a- a-  lobster!"

I could feel that I was already having a panic attack... Ugh!

"Lob- lobster? Seriously?"

I watched him to remove his hands from covering his ears (which he did earlier perhaps because I almost screamed) as he stared deep around me, "Okay so let's begin the answers of your questions one by one," He sat up straight just like how a student sits in front of his teacher before the exam. Aww! So cute!

Ugh! What am I thinking?! Focus, Sheea, Focus.

"I'm not kidding you. You're my mate and I'm your first mate or last you can say for now as I don't think anyone else will dare to risk their lives with you."

I almost punched his fre*king face but controlled myself in time.

"It happened not too long ago. Just yesterday as you got rejected by everyone in the tribe," He eyed me up and down, "Except me."

I felt like the sky had fallen on my head! Are you kidding me? Me, an international beauty in my world back then, got rejected by ev-everyone here? In this d*mn beauty deficiency world?!

Trashy author! Come out! I promise I won't kill you!

"And I don't need your consent as you were given to us and judging by your virgin scent, you've never been with anyone else before. So, to stay in the tribe, you need at least one Shan of the tribe to protect you. Whereas, you only have one choice from the start and that is me," He patted his chest with pride. And I wished he patted it a little harder do that he could choke and die!

And then I noticed his ears drooped down like an abandoned puppy as suddenly his voice sounded sad. Gone was the earlier jolly voice, "Why? Are you that unhappy to be my mate?"

I didn't know why but at that time I felt that his voice was so chilly and with that there was a disappointment in it. Seriously saying, I really didn't know what I should do in this kind of situation. I started to look down and stared at my feet.

I had actually planned to stay quiet until he would voluntarily change the topic until I realized I could feel some other emotions apart from guilt.

Fear, Anticipation, Sadness and then... then Determination.