Chapter 20: Real Female Lead

(Third Person's POV)
______________________

Sheea was still in her abstract state of mind and the way she was behaving was almost like how a wounded animal would behave.

Jemin, Len and even Kevi was shocked by her that appearance. No one had ever thought, she would behave like that just for Kyle, a Shan who was merely hurt.

Wasn't it normal for a Shan to get hurt or injured in a fight?

Wasn't it normal for a Shan to get killed in a grapple?

No Shasha had ever reacted like that.

They always take Shans for themselves only for pleasure, to look high or to get benefits from them.

It had never mattered to them if a Shan die or not. What only mattered to them was whether they are alive or living well.

But seeing their newly mate like that, they couldn't even retort and show her how the world runs. They all stood there rooted. And the darkening aura she was realeasing, it was almost like her rage would convert into her unreasonable wrath and go rampant at any moment with just a single mistake of theirs.

She was huffing like a crazy beast ready to charge at any intruder. And with the way, she was carefully securing Kyle's head on her lap and even caressing it, all of them could feel how much she likes Kyle.

Even Sheea, herself hasn't yet realized it, that from the moment, she interacted with Kyle, her heart had placed him in the deepest core.

But she wasn't rational anymore at the moment. She just wanted nothing but to see the jolly Kyle again. Acting cute and spoiled to her. She didn't like the present Kyle at all.

She could feel through their temporary mating bond how much pain Kyle was in. It felt like he body tissues were being pierced slowly but deeply with a blunt knife. And then hot boiling water was being poured on them.

For a moment, she even feared that she may never see Kyle opening his eyes again, as she knows how sensitive Kyle's skin was. She was scared... truly scared.

'If anything happens to Kyle... She will... She really will-' Her thoughts were interrupted when a soft voice of a female came rushing to her ears.

"What's going on here?"

As if a cool water was spread all over the burning place, just that voice calmed the raging monster inside of Sheea who wanted to come out and create chaos everywhere.

All of the three beasts who were looking at Sheea a moment ago, glanced at the new comer warily and cautiously for her sudden arrival. But as for Sheea, she saw her hope and dependency on that voice.

That voice which was both soothing to calm her heart at this point of time, the aura that was both dominant and delicate which made people want to get closer to her, of course she can only be the real female lead of the story.

She remembered that Sofia was a junior doctor from the world she came from. Not only she knows western medicine, but also eastern ones too.

So, without any further ado, Sheea got up and ran towards Sofia as if she was the only one present there, completely ignoring the two males who was standing behind Sofia.

The males who saw an unknown woman was coming to their mate with a crazy speed and took her as someone who wanted to take their mate away from them, immediately became high alerted. So when, Sheea came nearer to Sofia, they tried to grab her and throw her away.

But who would have thought, they themselves would be thrown away like that. Moreover, it was done by a single Shasha who appeared crazy. And the worst case scenario was that, she just used one of her fists on each of them.

The two males immediately changed into their beast form, one a tiger and another one a rhino. They had already labelled Sheea as a threat when she showed her strength to them. So, they were ready to charge at her anytime.
Just then, Jemin, Len and Kevi snapped back from their daze and immediately shifted in their beast form to stop the two beasts from further harming their newly mate.

It doesn't matter if their new mate is strong or not. What matters is that, no single beaat can ever fight two stronger beast. Much less, if it's a Shasha.

On the other side, Sheea had already grabbed the shocked Sofia's shoulders and dragged her near Kyle who was lying unconscious on the ground. She made Sofia squatted near him and said, "Sofia, please, please look at him. I don't know what to do. I seriously don't know. He's in so much of pain. Can you please check on him? I know you can treat him. Please check, Sofia. I beg you."

"Okay, Okay, you relax first, Mi- Shasha. I'll check on him," Sofia who was still shocked and dazed, kicked all her currents queries at the back of her head and began to examine Kyle.

But whenever, or wherever she touched Kyle, he would wince in pain and huff. Even Sheea could feel how sensitive he was. She immediately squatted down and took Kyle's head on her lap as she caressed him.

On this side, the male beasts had finally settled down when Kevi 'elaborately' told them what happened, ignoring his unwillingness.

"Oh, so you mean that's your Shasha?! But wasn't it just yesterday, you were running after my Shasha?" asked the beast who had changed into a lion form.

"Well, Gerry, my mom chose her for me. So, you know, I can't reject her!" Kevi replied non-chalantly as he crossed his arms.

Jemin and Len watched the scene unfolding in front of them as they innocently left their wolf brother to reminisce his past with his ex-opponents, as they came back to where their mate was.

"Still, it's not like you. I remembered you never felt anything for any Shasha and no Shasha could engage you with her... Still, I'm glad that you found your own happiness!" With that said, the Shan who had converted to a rhino patted Kevi's back.

Kevi immediately slapped it away as he raised his eye brows, "Of course, Zad!" and then he left with a scoff.
Gerry narrowed his eyes at Kevi's back as he said, "His love is so cheap. Sofia doesn't need anyone who can't love her whole-heartedly."

Zad just smirked as he commented, "It's good that we hadn't taken that beast in that time. He doesn't deserve to Sofia's mate."

On the other side, Sofia who was checking on Kyle started to frown more and more. She just couldn't get what was wrong with the beast. His pulse were decreasing so fast yet his breathing was normal. One of his eyes were bloodshot, other one was as pale as a sheet of paper.

So, when Jemin and Len came to the side, she immediately asked them to get some clean clothes (animal skins).
Sheea looked at the girl opposite of her as she questioned with her eyes, 'What's wrong?'

Sofia exhaled deeply as she said what was in her mind, straight-forwardly, "I really don't know what's wrong with him. His sign, symptoms are very strange. I can't detect anything. Let's clean his wounds first and then see what happens."

"Wha-what do yoy mean? Is it life-threatening?" Sheea asked shakingly.

"Ummm... Probably. I don't know," Sofia wanted to say yes, but she changed it to a indirect one.

From the day, she had entered this new world, she had never seen any single female to cherish her husbands. So, seeing the pitiful appearance of the woman in front of her, she couldn't bear to tell her the truth. No matter if the woman in front of her was the one who sent her mates flying away, at the moment, she's just a weakling who will break if anything serious happens to the beast lying in front of them, who was unconscious yet letting out some painful noises.