Chapter 23

"Wait- the exponent!" I say it quickly trying to catch the mistake before Conner gets too far. His gaze darts back to his the formula and he groans before crossing the whole problem out and starting over. I have just been lazily curled up to the warmth of my boyfriend. The last of the warm days gone. Now it's just cold and rainy. I'm not use to the cold. Not at all. Conner is getting the worst of it He's not even affected though. Lou fun around in just his sweats- no shirts! I've got layers on! Practically burying myself in his warm skin as he works on the statistics of people who are likely to see his ad.

"Hey sleepyhead our next game is in Florida, you coming?" He asks. I sit up, keeping myself close to him still.

"Warmth? Hell fucking yeah. I'd like that very much" I chuckle kissing his bare shoulder. He circles an answer before turning to me with an eye roll.

"Quiet time with boyfriend in another state?" He asks and I make a thinking face before shrugging.

"I guest that'd be nice too" I answer making him roll his eyes. He goes back to working on the last problem and I help him through the start until he gets to the part he knows best.

"Um Conner... Did you get in trouble, ya know since you kinda hit a few people a couple time." I ramble unsure of how to ask as he hastily scribbles the rest of his explanation down before throwing it onto the ground and turning onto his back.

"No. I didn't" he tells me and I frown, but let him pull me into his arms my cheek pressing to his chest.

"Didn't your coach ask questions?" I ask another question.

"He sure did but they knew better than to answer. Freshman were just trying to bully their way to the top and the team wouldn't have let that slide anyway. I did what they were all thinking." He tells me a hand running down my back in a comforting way.

"I kinda forgot you're a junior" I whisper and he chcukles as his other hand fingers my curls pulling on them slightly.

"You're one of the better freshman still annoying though" he chuckles. I reach over to swat him on the shoulder.

"Can I ask a silly question?" I whisper scooting myself over some more, stealing a quick kiss. I was feeling the honeymoon bliss even though all that had changed was a few I love yous.

"Even if I said no you'd still say it" he coos back and I roll my eyes as his hand threads through my curls.

"Damn right" I mutter his lips receding along my jaw.  I practically purr in his grasp. Momentarily forgetting what I was about to suggest.

"On Monday... were you serious about wanting pictures of me? Like what type of pictures?" I ask and his hand grabs my hair, closer to my scalp, gently tilting my head back to make me look up at him. I grow flushed and escape his grasp, instead hiding myself in his shoulder.

"Of course I was serious. Now picture wise. I want all kinds. I want pictures of your good angles, your awkward angles, even the angles you'd consider bad. I want the sexy you, the cute you, the soft you. When you're mad or annoyed. I want pictures of you sleeping, eating, hell even crying about one of those dog movies. I want them all" he whispers into my ear laying small kiss on my neck which ended with him tickling me. I laugh pushing myself up and off of him getting away from his lips.

"You didn't just mean sexy pictures?" I ask getting a little laugh from him.

"My prince I want everything from you" he tells me and I play with the hem of his pants just because I need something to fidget with. I didn't even realize what I was doing till he started to shift and get more comfortable.

"Uh would you still want those types of pictures?" I ask pushing my hands up and over his abdomen and to his chest. Conner closes his eyes with a smile enjoying the feel of my hands on his bare skin.