chapter 14

Ares Pov
*********
When dad was here at least we all had time to breath
But after dads death it's really hectic...as
Lucifer  take dads place..

After dad's death everyone may be think that our mafia will face down falls..

Fuck them..

We are built  as the strongest mafias under the instruction of Lucifer...
He is more cruel than our father... He don't even have to talk anything. his one deadly glare is enough to make everyone's  to go on there..knees.
No one  goes against him

Of course we have lot of  enemies especially that Russian's . we lost so many things  because of them. But not any more
no one is dare to reach us now. that's  the effect of Lucifer...
We are built soo strong... We are always  the strongest mafias,if any one comes to  face to face with us. But things got wrong.. When that fucking Russian's play with our emotions..
It's really hard for us to get over it..
Dad somehow get over it soon.. I don't know how.. May be he didn't had any choice..

Lucifer seems like he was ok.. But day by day he started to get cold...and started Distancing himself  from us... Then he started to train us.. Trust me it's not at all easy  ... But we know why is he doing all that..
He wants to make us strong not only physically but also.. Mentally...
Even we wanted to be like that... We have to become monsters.. That's the only way to protect our mafia, and family.. Even ourselves from getting hurt again..

That's why Lucifer try to convince dad so many times to let ember undergo the same training like us.. But dad knows that how the training process. he don't want her to face all that..
Actually we all don't wanted to saw her in pain...

But if we didn't train her like us.. She will be our weakness.
I don't understand why dad didn't agreed for that till now.
Untill ember escaped from us..

Yesterday  morning..when She told me she is on her time of month.. She couldn't do more..
I thought what's new in that.. Every girls get there periods..
Yes I didn't know about periods..that much. I didn't think I needed to know more other than basic.. 
  Do I ...?
But i don't want ember to know that I don't know about all these..
    In fact
We have lot of women's in our mafia squad.. They work for us day & night... No one never gives excuse like this shit...
   It has been some day since she got proper lesson I thought she needs to learn...(at that time this is the only thing that comes in my mind..)
So wanted to make sure she will not give these type of excuses again.
Soo I punished her.. But this  time she begged me lot.. And even cried lot..
But that didn't melt my heart.. We have been taught  not to block by emotions..

(May be her cries have effect on me . she is my princess.. It really hurts to see her like that )

But i will never allow any one to break my walls...
I don't have any strength to face all that again.

But...

What happened now...
Ember is gone... She is escaped from us..
I was sad one second but another second..
How dare she...??
     What if she meet up in any danger..
Wait..ember just wait till
we get you.. Back.. You will face the real hell....
   I was just fuming in anger..
Actually we all are..
  Lucifer anger is to the moon.. If any one dare to alter any worlds in front of him.. Now. I am sure they are going to die right away ...
  I  was not in my right mind I just want her to come back home again... I come out from our Mansion to search for her.. Ignoring Lucifer's calls.. For the first time i am ignoring Lucifer's order..

( am I that much scared to loose her didn't I built iron wall to shield my heart from all these emotions..)

When I was
busy in searching for her  on some random streets.. While making some calls to get information.. But
Some one bumped into me.. My phone fell down... And it shattered.
I think this guy has death wish..