nuchapter - 4

Ember's pov

I was in deep sleep when the alarm started ringing, my hand made contact with it and it stopped letting me sleep. Few minutes later it again started ringing.

"Arg" I said while removing the blanket.

I took a look at the alarm and it read 3:40am. Shit, I am running late. I quickly jumped out of the bed. Freshened up and wore the clothes laying on my bed.

I quickly put a pony and rushed towards the dinning room. There was not a single soul present, but then I was a bowl of fruits and orange juice near my seat. I quickly sat down ate an apple, drank the juice and ran towards the gym as I only had a minute to reach their. In my whole life span of 16 years, this is the first time I'll be entering a gym. I was already in front of the gym door, I quickly pushed the door and took in the sight in front of me.

I saw everything that a gym should have. I looked around a bit more to see my brother standing near a stand holding ..... Fucking canes. What in the name of God are this much canes doing here.

He chuckled and said, "Don't worry, I'll properly introduce them to you during training

He chuckled and said, "Don't worry, I'll properly introduce them to you during training."
What....??? God....please.....help me, please show some mercy.

"Let's get started with cardio first. 15min on treadmill with speed 6, then 15 min with cycle."

Till the time I was finished, I was hell tired and now only 30 mins are over. I still have two full hours left. I sarted getting off the cycle.

"I see you are taking your time getting off. I thought I would give you some time to drink water but now that you wasted 30sec, let's start with the training.

Give me 50 pushups quickly. If you stop, we'll start again. Now start."

With a "yes sir" I started. I finished 15 pushups quickly but then I started have hard time continuing.

"Faster. "Ares said

I started doing a little faster, but at the 20th I fell.

"Pathetic. Start again."

I started again and finished them.

"50 squats.

You stop anywhere you start again."

I started doing squats.

At the 10th squat, I was having hard time keeping up. I couldn't continue anymore, so I stopped at the 20th squat.

"Start again." came Ares's
voice.

I started again.

Till the time I was finished, I was panting like a dog.

Ok drink some water - Ares told me

"Yes sir."

I quickly drank some water and look towards the clock I still had one hour and fifteen minutes left. I sadly went back to Ares.