𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

꧁☆★ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝐼𝓈 𝒮𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒𝒹 ★☆꧂

28th November 2022

In front of the Udaipur High Court, a huge audience had gathered. A crowd of reporters had arrived from various media outlets. Aakash Saxena's and the Khanna family's future was up for decision by the court today. The crowd waited patiently for the people in the courtroom to emerge.

Inside the courtroom, there was a lot of tension. Raghuveer Khanna had gotten them a lawyer who was fighting for them. That lawyer had done everything to save his clients, but alas. What could he do when the alleged criminal himself accepted his crimes?

Aakash Saxena had accepted his crimes without any hesitation. For Naina Verma, this was her easiest win.

"Aakash Saxena is declared responsible for the deaths of his own brother and sister-in-law, the family of the auto driver, and Surya Singh Rathore after carefully weighing all of the available evidence and hearing all sides of the argument. The murderers of Kriya Sharma, Tanya Sen, Mihika Nanda, and Officer Maan Bahadur Yadav have been identified as Raghuveer Khanna. Aakash Saxena and Raghuveer Khanna are ordered to be publicly hanged, while Shanaya Khanna and Mrs. Raghuveer Khanna receive life sentences for their roles in narcotics trafficking and the exploitation of minors. The case is closed at this point."

As soon as the judge finished his words, the police officers handcuffed the criminals and took them away.

"Alisha Patel is here to provide live coverage from the Udaipur High Court. The accused culprit is shown being led away while being restrained. Let's speak with the attorney who appealed against them. Lawyer Verma, congratulations on another major victory. What penalties were imposed on the offenders??" One of the reporters asked.

"Thank you. Well, you all can see that they have been declared guilty. Mr. Khanna and Mr. Saxena will be hanged publicly whereas the ladies are sentenced with life imprisonment." Naina replied.

"We have been noticed that you arrived in Udaipur only a short while after they were taken into custody on Thursday. Did you know about their crimes? Was it your intention to expose them?" Another reporter asked.

Naina inhaled deeply. She didn't know how to explain to them that her idiotic girls had put their lives in danger in order to expose these criminals. While she was enraged with them as a mother, she was also proud of them as a person and a lawyer. Immensely proud. Only if she could proudly introduce herself to everyone as their mother. She maintained her composure before replying. "Honestly speaking. I didn't. I found out only after coming here. Someone else was involved in exposing them."

"ACP Kashyap, did you know you will find Mihika's culprits here? Is that why you transferred to Udaipur?"

"I did not know I would find her culprits here. I just knew something that made me feel like there is a connection." Aditya replied.

"How did you know where they were on the day of arrest?"

"We had two secret agents working on this case. Thank you." saying that Aditya walked towards his jeep.

Aisha and Divya were looking at the scene in front of court from a little distance where they could not be noticed. Suddenly, someone tapped their backs. Both of them turned around to see Shristi with a couple and an eight-year-old boy. They recognized the couple as Kriya's parents. Kriya's mother hugged the girls and cried. "Thank you. Thank you so much. If it had not been for you, our daughter would not have gotten justice."

"No aunty. Don't thank us. Kriya was like a sister to me, and I could at least do this for her right?" Aisha said wiping the tears of the woman.

Divya crouched down to the little boy and hugged him to her heart. "Thank you." He said in a small voice.

Divya shook her head and kissed his forehead. The older man kept his hand on the girls' head one by one and the family left along with Shristi.

Atharva and Abhiraj came towards the girls who were looking at the family that had just left.

"Others have already left. Shall we go?" Abhiraj said looking at Divya who gave her hand both of them left on his bike leaving the other two.

Atharva was looking at Aisha, who turned her head on sensing his gaze.

"There is a new book café, a little away from here. Do you want to go?" Atharva asked her.

"Are you asking me on a date?" Aisha raised her brows.

"What if, I am?" Atharva smirked.

"You are too old for me." Her reply made him open his mouth like a fish. Aisha laughed seeing the reaction she had wanted.

"Shall we go this book café, then?" Aisha said recovering from her laugh.

"I thought I was too old?" He spoke.

"Maybe, I am into older men." She winked at him and walked ahead of him.

"You are something else, Aisha." He shook his head and jogged up to her and they left together to the café.

With this, the Unexpected Journey comes to an end.

Sristisapkota123 Thank you for supporting me when I told you about my idea of starting this book.

NiharikaChalla Thank you being one of my first readers and supporting me with your votes.

Thank you lovelystar231 AsavariJoshi1 Patanjaliramdev

Thank you to all those who gave this book a chance.

Lots of love,

Samm