𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

꧁☆★ 𝒜 𝒞𝓁𝓊𝑒? ★☆꧂

12th November 2022

Just like he had said, Atharva himself came to pick Aisha up. Aisha saw Atharva's car waiting for her and went towards the car. The car ride was silent until Aisha broke.

"So, when are we going to farmhouse?" Atharva just glanced at her but did not reply. "You know, you should answer when someone asks you a question. Otherwise, it's considered rude."

When he still did not say anything, Aisha poked him. Atharva sighed and said, "I will take you whenever I will be free."

Instead of dropping her to her office, Atharva took her to his home, Kaiser Mahal.

"Why are we here? Mujhe office jana hai, Yuvraj." (I have to go to the office.) Aisha asked Atharva.

"I have already told Dhruv about your absence." Atharva said.

"This is so beautiful." Aisha awed at the exterior design of the palace.

"It's more beautiful inside." Atharva said with a small smile.

Atharva led her inside the palace.

Purnima Surya Singh Rathore was talking with her daughter Abhira and her best friend, Shanaya, regarding the jewellery they were designing when she saw her eldest son, who had left some time ago, entering with a young girl. She was so excited to see her son with a girl. Her son was almost 30 and still had not shown any interest in marriage and girls. But now seeing him bringing a girl home, she was happy. She looked at the girl beside her son who was looking around the house and her son who was looking at the young girl beside him. She saw the look of admiration in the eyes of Atharva. Seems like she will finally get a daughter-in-law.

"Atharva?" Purnima called him sweetly. Atharva and Aisha turned towards her. Atharva introduced the ladies to one another before taking Aisha along with him to his study.

As soon as they left Purnima went towards her father-in-law's room. Maharaj Pratap Singh Rathore was reading a newspaper sitting on the couch on his balcony when Purnima entered with a big smile.

"Kya hua Purnima? Itna khush kyu horahi ho?" (What happened Purnima? What made you so happy?) Pratap asked her.

"Atharva ko ladki mil gayi, Papaji." (Atharva found himself a girl) She replied with the same smile she had when she entered the room.

"How do you know this?" Pratap asked her.

"He brought her, now. They are in his study." Purnima replied.

Pratap sighed and said, "That can also be his employee, Purnima."

"No, Papaji. He said she is his friend, and he was giving heart eyes to her, too."

"Hmm. What's her name?" Pratap asked.

"Aisha Agarwal." She replied.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐⭐

Atharva handed over a laptop to Aisha. She gave the laptop a glance. She was aware that the laptop was outdated. She questioned him, wondering why he would give her a laptop that was more than a decade old.

"This is my dad's laptop," Atharva said while addressing Aisha. "You mentioned to me yesterday that you consider his death to be a murder. When he passed away, he still had this laptop with him. "Perhaps you can find something here."

While sitting on the adjacent couch, Aisha nodded at him and turned on the laptop. Atharva sat next to her. "There is nothing here that is connected to his accident", Aisha muttered after two hours had passed. "Perhaps it would be a good idea to check the number. Do you remember the phone number he used while he was in London?"