Chapter 25.Wise Words by Wise Men Write Wise Deeds in Wise Pen

"Hey wake up!"

A soft but loud voice rang through my ears as I was shaken awake, finding myself in a dark room. Gazing over the place, I came eye to eye with a beautiful woman standing in front of me. Her face was rounded with white hair, her face looked like it was glowing in the dark we were in, and her eyes were soft, mixed with sadness and remorse.

"Finally." She sighed and moved a few feet away from where I was laying on the ground.

"What is happening?"

"You're dead."

"Again?"

"What do you mean again?"

"Well, to be honest, this is not my first time dying."

"Congratulations. I can see you're not at all phased by the information you're no longer living."

"What can I say, I'm full of traumas, I got used to them."

"Okay enough of a small talk. I've been waiting here for I don't know how long, 20 or maybe more hours. And now you're finally dead so let's get this show started. Why did you call me?"

"Erelah."

"Yes, now talk."

"We summoned you- "

"I know that that's why I'm here. Why did you do that?"

"If you'll just let me talk, you'll find out."

"Don't make me smite you for being rude."

"Okay so we summoned you because we need your help."

"With what?"

"Killing Michael,"

"You have my attention."

"Finally. So, we found out I'm your only true vessel and process how to summon you. We read the whole thing about what happened to you. So, we thought you will be interested in getting your revenge."

"Sure, yeah I've always wanted to kill that ass kisser."

"But since I'm dead now, I don't think that will be possible."

"Are you joking? You were supposed to die? Haven't you read the info card?"

"We have but it doesn't say anything about dying"

"Uhm, what did you think from her bed she will evoke her and bring her the hitch of morning breath and warmth to her cheeks means?"

"We thought Metatron was being fancy with his choice of words."

"Dumbasses. It means who ever summons me using the chanting, must sacrifice themselves in order for me to come and revive them. As soon as the explosion went, I was sucked into this dark pit, waiting for a body to drop for me to enter it, but no one came. I mean there were some old grannies and what not dropping around here but no one had such attractive power until you showed up."

"Shit."

"Okay let's just go I don't have much time, the sun needs to be awakened in Asia in a few hours. If I don't make it on time, they'll think it's another solar eclipse happening."

"Wait! So, you kill Michael and go away?"

"Yes, I have no interest in staying here long. Any other rules?"

"Kill Michael and leave others unharmed."

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Hey."

"Fine."

***

A/N

Sorry for not posting last week, my laptop broke :(

nvm i think this is the shortest chapter ever lol

fasten your seatbelts for the next chapter tho ;)

vote, comment, share <3