Chapter 21. I Am Free Real Estate

Sam, Dean and Niamh sat at the table, carefully listening to what Castiel has found, reading The First Scroll. He started rephrasing from the beginning, what hunters already knew, but they wanted to hear the full secret, God was trying hard to keep hidden.

"Erelah was a second created archangel, at the same time as Lucifer, making her his twin sister. They were made from the same piece of sun ray, making them equal. Michael was the first created Archangel, he was God's warrior and a leader of God's Army, the most powerful of them all. Lucifer and Erelah got the similar tasks to fulfill, Lucifer was light bearer and Erelah's job was to let the sun out of its cage. One part of The Scroll says Erelah was God's favorite creation for she was his first and only daughter among Archangels, so He gave her more power each day, which made Michael rage in jealousy, making Erelah's every day unbearable. She had no one to turn to and complain about her brother's actions due to her other brothers being afraid of him and thinking Michael was her Father's favorite child. God noticed Michael's behavior change towards Him and his sister and noted in The Scroll He found Himself guilty of what happened."

"What happened?" Dean interrupted.

"During one of the biblical moments, God wanted to bring Erelah with Him instead of Michael. The anger boiled inside him, clouding his vision and love towards his sister, so one day when Erelah was getting ready to let the sun out of its cage, he cut her along the back with his sword. When he made sure Erelah was dead, he left her body there and hid. Lucifer was the one who found his twin sister, and Michael saw it as an opportunity to blame him. He got up from behind the rock that stood as the clue where the sun lays and accused Lucifer of killing Erelah, calling out to every Archangel and God Himself to the scene. Everyone believed him since all of them thought Lucifer was jealous of God's creations and Erelah, for they were made from one sun ray, and he was only a light bearer, not going anywhere outside of heaven, while Erelah was assigned to awakening mornings and visiting other God's creations. Lucifer was cast out of heaven making him a fallen angel and King of hell." Castiel ended retelling with his hands fiddling with each other on the top of the shiny wooden surface.

"No wonder Lucifer hated everything that stepped out of the heaven." Niamh breathed out, leaning on the chair which became uncomfortable for her.

"The next piece was not instructed for Metatron to write down, but he did." Castiel continued. "God was devastated; His only daughter was killed by His son, her own brother. He was in pain, so He wanted to forget all of what happened. He made all of them swear to never mention Erelah again and He created other angels, hoping His pain of losing His only daughter disappear."

"Why didn't He just revive her? He's God." Sam sounded from the place he hadn't moved an inch from, still holding his arms crossed over his chest.

"He did but didn't want her to be anywhere near other archangels. He wanted to keep her safe."

"What happened next?"

"The next piece I managed to translate was about where Erelah was sent to. As she was revived by God, He made her promise Him to never come back to heaven and only keep in touch with Him about her whereabouts. God was aware of other divinities such as Greek gods, Roman gods and other European gods, so He made a deal with them to accept Erelah as one of their own. As He made a deal with Nordic gods, the news travelled fast and came to Gabriel who also made a promise to God and Erelah to keep her safe from their brothers. Firstly, she was made to be a Greek goddess of sun, introducing herself to other gods as goddess Eos. In Roman mythology she was Aurora and in Slavic folklore, she was Zorya. Every goddess of sun was actually Erelah."

"Can we summon her?" Dean wondered.

"This was also written by Metatron. A list of ingredients to summon Erelah and chanting with words of description of the process. But I didn't have a chance to translate it yet. What I managed to translate was that God didn't believe any of his sons anymore except Gabriel, so He made Metatron hide The First Scroll where Erelah is only being mentioned, creating a line of guardians who are one of the first humans God managed to put his trust in after what happened with Adam and Eve."

"So, Guardians date back to the beginning of the world in fact." Sam concluded.

"Yes. The box contained other transcripts that weren't the words of God, but Metatron wrote them to help Guardians." Cas stopped for a second to catch his breath.

"Well, spill it already!" Dean annoyingly rose his voice, earning a stare from both his brother and Niamh. "What?"

"I need a beer. Anyone else wants one?" Niamh breathed out and got up from her chair, stretching her sour limbs and back, making popping sounds with her neck.

She sent few glances towards the brothers who had their fingers in the air, her eyes glanced over Jack who sat beside Castiel, exploring him with pure interest in his eyes hearing the angel talk about the history of heaven.

"Jack, want to help me?" Niamh asked and sent him a smile.

The boy only responded with a slight head nod and followed her into the kitchen.

As they disappeared from the library, Castiel continued. "Michael found out God had this order of Guardians on Earth, but he didn't find out why and what they were guarding, the only thing he did know was that they were guarding something from angels since the guardians couldn't be tracked and that they needed a pure blooded or heavenly made female vessel for a celestial which could be the one who is powerful almost as a God himself. Michael was afraid of the said celestial; he found a way to curse the first French family of the Guardians to never have an adequate female child in order to save himself and others."

"Let me guess, the said celestial is Erelah?" Dean interrupted once again.

"Correct."

Sam followed with a question, "And what about the family?"

"Bassus family never had a healthy female child until October 1987. It says, the girl's name will be suitable for an Archangel of sun for her name will be as light as her smile and her body treasured for being the only suitable vessel."

"Niamh." Sam breathed out, catching a fistful of his hair.

"What did Jack say her name meant?"

"Ray of sun."

"Son of a bitch."

Brothers' state of shock was interrupted by a glass bottle shattering on the floor at the entrance to the library.

***

A/N

What do you think???
Erelah is finally being mentioned and talked about hehe I love Erelah (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

How was your Christmas?