Chapter Eight: I, Eye Guy

[Hope Peter Madden]

Me and my friends are currently in Billy's garage, the six of us were were helping Willy with his virtual reality machine.

"I hope this is gonna work." Willy said. "Ah, come on. You gotta have faith." Billy told him, while patting his shoulder, "Just relax, all right?" He asked. "Okay." Willy said. "all right, let's go. Goggles on, everyone." Billy told us.

"Cool, this is Morphenomenal." Trini said. All of us put on our goggles. "Okay, here it goes." Willy said, and he activated his machine. All of us were on a rollar coaster. "This is unbelievable!" Jason said. "I think, I'm gonna be sick!" I said. "Get me off this thing!" Kim said.

"Yeah!" Zack said. "I'm getting dizzy, stop the game!" Kim shouted. "I'm already dizzy." I said. "Interactive sequence." Willy said, he stops the virtual reality. All of us took off our goggles, Kim and I took ours off quicker than the others.

"Willy, you invented this game?" Jason asked. "Yeah. I'm entering it in the junior science fair." Willy said looking at his watch, "Speaking of which." He said. "Right, we don't want to be late for the competition." Billy said.

The six of us helped Willy gathered his machine.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

We are currently walking towards the junior science fair. Billy was holding Willy's machine.

Billy and Willy were talking. The rest of us were talking about the roller coaster. Suddenly putty patrols appeared. "Look out, putty!" Billy warned.

A putty grabs Willy's machine. "Billy, my machine!" Willy exclaimed. Jason saved Willy from being captured. "Circle formation!" Jason shouted. "Right!" I said. The six of us formed a circle around Willy. "Protect the kid!" Zack said. "Willy, stay inside the circle." Trini told Willy.

The six of us circles around Willy. "Count to four, ready!" Jason shouted. The six of us fight against the putty patrols, while counting from one to four. "Set, one, ready!" Jason shouted, the six of us did a tornado kick at the putty patrols. The putty patrols were defeated, and they disappeared.

The six of us went towards Willy. "You okay, Willy?" Billy asked. "Yeah. That was a close call." Willy said. "Well, let's get to the science fair." Billy said, he picks up Willy's machine. "This way." Jason said.

All of us continue on our way to the science fair.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

All of us got to the science fair, which was held in the Youth Center.

"Judging will begin in ten minutes, all those who are late will be disqualified." The professor said. "We've gotta hurry." Willy said, Billy nodded in agreement. "Okay, so where do we set up?" Zack asked.

"I'm stationed at the table over there." Willy told us, pointing at the table, "But I can manage." He said.

"Go have fun." Billy told us, while him and Willy set up the machine.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

Trini, Kim and I was at the Funky Fashion Machine.

The three of us asked the girl who made the machine about it. The girl explained that her machine, changes peoples outfits. "Hey, Hope. Why don't you try it?" Trini asked. "Me? Why?" I asked, looking at Trini. "Because we need someone to test out the machine." Kim said. "Does it actually work for me?" I asked. The girl who made the machine nodded.

"Alright." I said, and stepped into the machine. The girl activated the machine, and I came out in a floral bell-sleeved dress. I look at the others. "So, how do I look?" I asked. Trini, Kim and the girl were shocked. "Whoa, that actually looks good on you." Kim said. The girl nodded. Trini looks at Jason, she looks back at me smirking.