Please

They was now walking back to pack house, and since it's already dusk most of them was outside.

Jimin was kind of feeling edgy because he's meeting them for first time and he's not even with his own alpha who marked him but another alpha.

And he know that they could be misunderstood what's between them.

" Is this our Luna? He's so pretty".

" He can't be Alpha Taehyung's mate, he smells like our pack alpha".

" Pretty or not walking with another alpha? That too an unmated one?".

"Are they seeing eachother?".

" He's a whore I guess, since the head alpha don't want him, he too have needs right?".

There was so many other nasty things that he don't want to hear, he never know they would judge him like this.

He was not a whore, he and Tae is not in any affair, he wanted to scream at them but he couldn't.

"Have some manners, we are friends and take this to your damn skull that if a Omega and alpha walked together and sit together it doesn't mean that they're doing some vulgar shit, it can be also platonic  friendship, have some shame". Tae said as he tried to stop them sprouting nonsense.

"And Woonho right? I saw Jennie sitting with you today, were you two fucking eachother?".

Taehyung asked as the crowd gasped in shock.

" What nonsense is it? Jennie is my sister" The said man shouted angrily.

" But isn't she a Omega too like our Luna? I thought you was fucking eachother since I saw her sitting beside you". Taehyung smirked leaving the croud shut thier mouth.

" Was that necessary?". Jimin asked as they get inside of the main pack house.

" They deserve it, assholes they just need some juicy news so they can feed it to thier fantasies, perverts ". Taehyung rolled his eyes.

He's been living here for so long and he exactly know how some nasty alphas are.

Some Omegas too,  will smile infront of hiy but they will be the one who stab  you from back.

"Alpha". Taehyung bowed a little as he saw Jungkook sitting infront of them looking through some papers.

"What are you two planning? Stop ridiculing me infront of others".

Jungkook asked throwing the papers at Taehyung and Jimin.

" What do you mean by ridiculing? I'm the only one he know here, if you forget let me remember you that the one who should've treated him like a queen is not even looking at him, I should do  this atleast  Jungkook,  and I don't care about anything but the  wellbeing of the  Luna which is your mate".

" I know you don't trust me, but atleast have some faith in  your Omega, if we did something wrong your alpha would know that".

Taehyung said almost growling at Jungkook.

"Tae I have to talk with him". Jimin mumbled apologetically  after some minutes, bowing at Tae.

"Okay ".

Taehyung glanced for the last time at Jimin and Jungkook before he disappear to the corridors.

" I .......if you was not interested for.. m-marking me you should've atleast told that to me, but you didn't. This was your choice a-alpha, you could've said,  you don't want me and since you're  an alpha who is the superior and  not an Omega like me,  they would've accepted it. It's you who ruined your own life, and your alpha could have rejected me if he think I'm not worthy for you, if I'm not a virgin but, I was marked by him  thus ruining my life too, so when you talk about not trusting me atleast remeber that, and  don't ever question about my purity".