Puppy and Grasshopper

Only the omega's cry was the only thing that can be heard in the room along with harsh breathing sounds of alphas.

Jungkook sighed hardly, he never thought Yoongi will be feeling like this.

He even never saw Yoongi who acted like a alpha even he was a beta cry like this. Yoongi was a strong person he ever met and he was always proud of it.

" Hoseok Hyung take him to room, you too Namjoon Hyung". Jungkook said as he understood that it is not the perfect time to have this conversation.

The alphas bowed taking thier mate to thier rooms where they can hold thier mate in thier strong hold. Where they can nuzzle their nose into omegas neck releasing the calm phermones.

"What I'm supposed to do now?". The young alpha asked himself feeling confused for the first time.

It's not like he could mate a beta,  he need a heir who can succeed his position in future, a strong alpha like him and only an Omega can give him that.

"Everything is going south after his arrival". The alpha muttered under his breath as his mind wandered around a cute Omega who had tears strike eyes and wobbly lips.

He wanted  to go to the particular Omegas room and inhale that sweet scent but his pride as an dominant alpha beat him to do that.

But just by thinking about Jimin he is going crazy.

"Moon goddess just kill me already". He sighed again closing his eyes trying to control his hormones under check.

.

.

.

.

" Soobin can we meet up this week?". Taehyung asked the receiver of other end.

"Why do you always call me when I'm going for some action?". Soobin who is also an alpha grunted.

"It's important, do you know any witch who can be trusted?". He asked not even giving the other alpha to whine more.

Soobin is Taehyung's friend from another pack who is a healer. And even though for now everything is calmed down he cantslack off just like that.

He should be always a step ahead of Jungkook and others.

He can't forgive himself if anything happen to Jimin.

" A what?". Soobin asked as he thought he was hearing things because he was desperate for some action.

" Yes a witch and probably a powerful one and maybe an old one too who knows...... perhaps.......breaking a mate bond".

The alpha said ashe know the other will explode at any time soon.

"Did you go feral Taehyung? Breaking a mate bond?".

" Yes I will tell you everything in more detail when we meet, so make sure you find one but for now keep it as secret". Taehyung warned as he don't want the matter to get attention of anyone for now.

"You better have a reason".

"Belive me I do Soobin".

The other huffed in annoyence but he also know that Taehyung is not a alpha who make fun of these kind of serious matter.

" Okay, let's meet next week text me the place and time".

" Okay".

"Now all we need is a witch". Taehyung said looking at the ceiling.

.

.

.

.