Villian

Jungkook...I have summoned the Oracle, so don't go anywhere ".

Taehyung's voice boomed through the mansion.

" Oracle? Why?". Jin asked confused.

Why would Taehyung even would summon the pack oracle?

Is there's any threats?

" I'm looking if there's a way for erasing the mark from Jimin so thus he can break the bond".

Taehyung said casually as this whole is just so simple.

" Have you gone mad Taehyung?". Jin Hyung looked at him worriedly.

Of course he will, Taehyung is talking to Jungkook.

" What the fuck is your actual problem with me Kim Taehyung?". Jungkook banged his fist at  table and all of them flinch at the loud sound.

But not Taehyung.

And it pissed him even more.

" Tae? Are you hearing what you're saying? It could kill Jungkook. Your head alpha".

Namjoon was already sweating.

They all shouted.

What the heck is Taehyung even talking.

Jungkook's eye changed into golden for a second but Taehyung don't care.

All he care is that little Omega.

" Ohh so now you all want Jimin? Yoongi so you know killing Jimin would also kill Jungkook? Remember Yoongi he's not only my head alpha he's also yours?".

" Or is that what you really wanted? To kill Jungkook so you can rule this entire pack as you're the next heir?". Taehyung smirked at Yoongi.

How could they even say these things now?

Now that they realised they're gonna lose someone they are now so pitiful and sorry?

Like a single sorry is enough.....like they will be forgiven just like that.

It's not enough.

Jimin was abused in his mates pack.

The Luna was abused.

It's doesn't even make sense.

" Just fucking s-".

" If you forget Yoongi, you're a beta and me I'm an alpha so lower your sound".

Yoongi was clutching into the chair.

For the first time he's being disrespectd like this.

He looked at his mate who was still not defending him.

" Jungkook, if you want Jimin then treat him better, or else I will help him to remove this bond he have with you".

Taehyung was not going to sit and watch, he got to do more.

And he's sure, there will be some ways.

There must be someone, anyone who have some knowledge about breaking the bond.

And he's going to find them soon.

So soon.

" He's my mate, not your Taehyung ". Jungkook roared, Taehyung is talking like that Omega is his own.

" Exactly, he's your Omega not mine so it's you who should take care of him not me. But guess what buddy it's me....it's me every fucking time that hold him, it's me who saved him. Me just a warrior in your pack".

It hurted to say that Jimin was not his, but this has to be done.

He can't have Jimin as his not when the mate bond is there.

If he meet Jimin before, he would've married and mated him.

Not leaving chance to his head alpha who is a fucker.

" I wish he was my Omega Jungkook. You don't deserve him".

Taehyung want to them know that if Jungkook lose him Taehyung will love to claim the Omega.

Jungkook growled animalistic ready to pounce on Taehyung but he was held back by Hoseok and Namjoon.

Taehyung don't give a fuck.

He's not a weak ass.

He's too a dominant alpha but clearly not pure breed, but he's still dominant one.

Stronger than regular alphas.

And he even have the rights to fight Jungkook for reclaiming the alphas position.

But Taehyung is not a selfish bastard.

" Let me remember  you Jungkook you never cared about him, but why now? Trying to act like a hero but you know what from the very start you were the villian?".

" It doesn't matter Taehyung. I marked him. He's mine forever, and about Yoongi I will take care of it".

Jungkook gritted his teeth still he won't say sorry.

He's the head alpha.

And he bows to no one.

" Yeah better. Or else I will do anything to help him out of here".

And he always make sure of it.