Regrets

" he's still refusing to come down?". A very angry Jungkook asked the maid who was now trembling in fear.

Who won't be scared Jungkook can snap her neck and no one will question him being the pack alpha.

" Y-yes A-alpha". The maid stutter but manged to answer.

" Don't ask him just say that the pack alpha asked him to come down, and also make him wear something good the pack is waiting to meet the Luna".

Jungkook pinched his nose, it's so much stress.

The pack is getting on his nerves bagging him for let them meet the Luna.

Taehyung is being an ass by avoiding him and growling at him.

His mate is not even ready to meet him.

And it's already one week after the incident.

"Jungkook you're reeking this place, control your world and that scent.

Yoongi said pinching his nose, it was that much suffocating.

Jungkook just want to bang his body against a running truck.

" Is it your rut starting? Maybe it is". Namjoon said.

And it make sense, he's already marked an Omega and his wolf will want to mate him.

" So does that means your Omega will go on heat too?". Jin asked, eventhogh he was scared.

" Maybe". Was all Jungkook could answer.

Is he going to mate that Omega.

Maybe he should, rut is really painful but it's not his first rut.

Every month he will get one which will make him go wild.

" Hey there's whole pack standing outside what's the occasion?". Hoseok asked as he was coming inside, his face was covered with confusion.

" The pack want to meet thier Luna....and that bitch won't even open the door".

Yoongi said rolling his eyes, even though now he feels like he's the one who's acting like one.

But he won't admit it.

" For god's sake Yoongi stop calling him a bitch".

Jin yelled, he don't want anyone to call their Luna a bitch.

At first he thought the Omega will be a bitch but when he saw how terrified that little one was yesterday he understood that it's just a kid.

And that moment he decided that he won't allow anyone to disrespect the little Omega.

" What??? Omo... Jin don't tell you bang him yesterday, but I don't think you can't". Yoongi said mockingly, clearly going too far with his attitude.

Jin growled, wanting to pounce on him and shred that filthy mouth, but his mate hold him tightly.

"STOP".

Jungkook's voice roared, he was getting angry.

His wolf was pushing him to give control, but he was not having any of it.

But he don't like how this is going.

Yoongi was pushing his him on edge.

" Jungkook??? You too changed? You can't....I'm your brother for god's sake".

Yoongi growled gripping his hair, he want to kill that Omega.

This was the first time his brother raising his voice at him.

And that too because an Omega?

How shameful.

" Just get out....give me some space Yoongi".

Jungkook don't want to hurt his brother, his parents would be disappointed at him, so he simply ask them to leave.

He's wanted to shift so badly, but his wolf soon become calm inhaling a sweet pheromone.

At first he thought it's just an illusion or maybe he sout of his mind but then he saw.

His Omega shaking in fear, his eyes big as moon, his breath wa ragged.

He wanted to calm him, hug him patting that soft hair and rubbing that sweet lips.

But before he could do anything Yoongi ran to the said omega wrapping his hands at the slender neck of him.

The little Omega scremed in pain, his neck already getting red.

All of them in room was shocked, they couldn't even move.

It was so fast.

The Omega was getting red his face getting pale.

Jungkook came back from the trance, but before he could do anything Yoongi was aggressively thrown against a wall.

Taehyung.....

Jungkook growled.

There stood a very mad Taehyung.

His eyes red, his wolf already in control.

The Omega was coughing and sobbing violently.

" DON'T TOUCH HIM YOU PIECE OF SHIT".

Taehyung more like his wolf growled threatening Yoongi.

Hoseok wanted to interfere in it.

But he won't, even if Yoongi was his mate it was wrong of him to try to kill a person.

That too an Omega.

More important....his brothers mate...

And he know Taehyung....he won't kill his mate.

He's not that much of a cruel man.

Jungkook wanted to  hold  the Omega so he walked closer to Jimin.

But he was stopped by Taehyung who immediately stand between Jimin and Jungkook.

The Omega was clutching Taehyung's leg  as it was so important to him.

As his life was depending on it.

It was likr the onega was rejecting him, which pained his heart.

Felt like his chest was getting stabbed by thousand knifes.

But he know Jimin can't be free from him.

He's his mate, his Omega, his to claimed.

" Grow some balls Jungkook...he's your mate, while yoongi is just your brother......ohhh should I remember you an adoptive brother".

Taehyung said smirking at Yoongi.

" If he die you live but your Omega die you won't be alive too".

Taehyung scoffed at when he said ' his omega'.

Taehyung had enough, be can't let this monsters step on this little one.

Tae picked Jimin securing him on his strong hold.

The Omega whimper in pain.

He must be really hurt....

Jungkook watched his Omega being held by another alpha.

Who clearly don't like him.

He watched all of it.

With heart full of regrets.

Will he ever able to hold that omega in his arms like that?