Punishment

Taehyung was now in kitchen making delicious sandwich for him and Jimin, his face adoring a sweet smile by just cooking.

All the workers in the kitchen was actually surprised to see Taehyung, who asked them to leave the kitchen.

And he was more than thankful when he  saw the downstairs empty, so he don't have to come across a shitty alpha.

" Taehyung-shi.... you're making lot of food". A maid asked him, but even not by looking at them he know it who is it.

An Omega who was trying to court him, so they can mate by the end of year.

But ofcourse he never liked her, truth to be told he never even talked to an Omega apart from his mother and relatives.

And now his alpha and his heart want a person who can't be his.....never.

Atleast not in this life.

" Mind your own works". Taehyung said firmly with his rough tone.

His nose twitched when he smell a new scent, vanilla...

They don't understand no matter what. Right?

How dare she emit Omega phermone near him?

But he closed his mouth, if she's trying to get a reaction from him it's only going to a dream of her.

The only scent he liked is Jimin's.

It made him happy, it made him calm.

That was the effect the small Omega had in Taehyung.

He hurriedly got the plate and a carton of strawberry milk disappearing into the corridors.

He sighed in relief once he was infront of the little ones room.

" I got us sandwitch".

The alpha said holding the plate to his side to show him the food.

The omegas stomach grumble by just looking at them.

Taehyung wanted to laugh when he  heard it,but he also don't want to make the Omega embarassed.

" Here let's eat".

The Omega smiled shyly, he took one sandwitch and start to chew it slowly his cheek now filled with food and Taehyung just saw a Chipmunks.

Taehyung too start to munch the food occasionally glancing at the Omega.

" You liked it?". He asked expectantly.

Jimin giggled, the alpha looked like a kid right now.

" Yes....it's so tasty".

" Right? It made by me ofcourse". He flexed his arms making Jimin laugh even more.

Taehyung smiled too, it was his first time seeing Jimin laughing, his eyes disappearing, his body swaying covering his face with one hands... It's all cute.

" You're so funny Tae".

" I'm? That's new, they all said I looks like a scary man".

" But it's not true,  I'm sure the omega you will mate is going to be lucky".

Jimin smiled genuinely as he really want his protector to have the best mate in this whole world.

Taehyung fell silent.....

If only he know....

" Sleep after eating, and don't forget to pick the door. I will be leaving".

" Now have some sleep after eating, and also I will come here tomorrow so we can go outside there's a meadow in pack territory".