ugly bitch?

After the mating ceremony he was dragged to a car with his now mate who he don't even saw the face.

He don't even had the guts to raise his head and capture how his alpha looked like but his Omega don't.

His Omega was ashamed and scared of the way his human was dragging by his alpha like a ragged doll.

He want to bite the alphas hand and growl at him but again he was just a mere Omega he can't do nothing but just bare his neck as submission.

The drive was not at all silent but the others in cars was talking to each other leaving Jimin to one again felt outcasted.

But he didn't even utter a word he don't want to talk.

" Can we watch his face Jungkook". Someone asked another person.

But who's this Jungkook ?? He don't even know the name of the alpha that he s bounded.

" Ahh he just ugly Yoongi, don't even try it, I'm sure you will be disappointed". A cold get a firm voice said and he know it's the alpha.

His alpha.

But his alpha just mocked of him made fun of him infront of others.

Which is unacceptable to an Omega.

" Ugly bitch". The Yoongi guy said but Jimin remained silent.

When the car stopped he know they reached the new home.

" Get out". The alpha growled at him and he immediately get out not minding the heavy dress.

" You look like a clown'. The same voice said again and he felt his eyes water at that.

Why is this now happening to him?

Why?

" Stop it Yoongi, how could you be like this ?". A new voice said and for the first time he wanted to cry even more.

Some one was taking his side.

" What? I just said the reality". He know it's not true.

He know that he's the most beautiful one in the whole universe.

Eventhogh Jimin is quite one and submissive one he will proudly say to anyone and at anytime that he's the most wanted Omega in whole universe while they all are a mere sack of potatoes.

But he didn't do that here.

Seeing his mate also is a terrible peson he don't want to do anything which will make the alpha more mad.

"Ugly cunt". He heard me his mate cursing him but he stay put.

Don't make the alpha angry was the first lesson he studied when he was training.

" Give him a room which is far away form al of us". Jungkook bsaid to the butler who bowed at him.

" Yes master". The butler bowed and take leading the Omega with him.

Jimin just went with him not wanting to make him more angry.

They climbed two stairs and reached third and stoping infront of the door.

" This will be the room for you our beloved Omega". The older man said bowing at him.

The butler is kind person to even address him like that.

"Do you want anything more?". The butler asked him which he nodded.

" Can you give me my bags it have my things". He merly said not looking at the butler.

" Yes head Omega I will,but before that do you want me to send some onegas that can help you take a bath?". The butler asked.

But he don't want anyone see him,see his face.

" No it's okay I will manage it but make sure to send my bags, I'm sorry if I'm demanding". Jimin said not wanting to pressure the old butler but the butler smiled at him.

" It's okay dear, it's my job and thank you for considering my age,it's so thoughtful of you". He said leaving Jimin in the big room.

He sighed and ake off the veil in his head and sighed.

The room is big, with a big bed and TV it's more spacious that Jimins room back in is home.

He sit on tbe bed and start to tear up again, without any more information he now get that his mate is an asshole except the one with sandalwood scent.

He decide he needs to shower wanting to free from the heavy dress he was wearing was not helping his small frame.

But soon he realised the butler is not here yet with his luggage, so he sit back waiting.