Chapter 1

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

In the real world...

(M/N)'s POV
'Hah... There are so many things to do now that version 1.2 has been released,' I thought as I stared at my screen displaying Honkai: Star Rail. So much resources to grind, reading new trailblaze, companion and world quests, an updated Simulated Universe to explore, new events to play, etc. All these new stuff are making me dizzy! But on the other hand, I was very excited to go through the new or updated content!

After feeling a bit burned out from Genshin Impact, a friend of mine introduced me to Honkai: Star Rail and told me to give this game a try. "A change of game wouldn't hurt, right?" was what he told me. Well, lo and behold, I became a complete dedicated Honkai: Star Rail player and was grateful to my friend for recommending me this really cool game. I just couldn't believe that a game like this one, with so many beautiful sceneries, cutscenes, characters and many other things, was accessible to play for everyone!

I sighed and started daydreaming. 'Man, I wish I could travel through many worlds with the Astral Express Crew. That would have been awesome! No longer being stuck with school, travel wherever the train would bring us to, visiting many beautiful planets, solving many Stellaron crisis and battle monsters and supernatural beings to get stronger!'

Sighing again, I decided to close the game and glanced at the clock - It's almost dinner time. I went to the kitchen to make something to eat. "Hm... I should go with pasta carbonara today!" and cooked my dinner to eat it later on while watching an episode of a shōnen anime.

After dinner, I cleaned the dishes and the kitchen before taking a shower. After wrapping a towel around my lean waist, I dried my hair. Then I went to my room and dressed myself in a set of pyjamas. I returned to the bathroom, hung the towels to dry and blow dried my hair. Then I brushed my teeth before making my way back to my room. I glanced at my alarm clock - 8:29PM.

'I guess I should spend my Trailblaze Power now.'

I went to my laptop and launched Honkai: Star Rail. I checked whether my Trailblaze Power was capped or not, which was the case, and spent them to grind relics.

'I need to make my Asta a stronger support...'

After collecting the relics, which only consisted of relics of the wrong set or with the wrong (main)stats, I teleported to the Parlor Car for a toilet break. When I sat back on my desk chair, I decided to play the newest Trailblaze Quest, which I have been very excited about since seeing the trailer while watching the livestream!

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Gosh! The story up until Tingyun's betrayal and revelation as Lord Ravager Phantylia had me emotionally in shambles. Her betrayal was something I just did not expect! I just hope she was possessed or something and will come back alive, because I did like her as a character...

After the Trailblaze Team, under the guidance of Master Diviner Fu Xuan, made their way to Scalegorge Waterscape, the story decided to switch perspectives from the Trailblazer's to Dan Heng's. 'My man finally gets screentime!' I happily clapped as I watched to the story.

If someone asked me which character of Honkai: Star Rail I like the most, I would answer with Dan Heng for three reasons. First, the boy is hella handsome and his mysterious peronality made me like him even more! Second, I like his way of fighting with Cloud Piercer, especially when I activate his Ultimate which is so beautifully created by the developpers. The third reason may sound odd, but I couldn't help but have the impression that he and I have met somewhere before...