PART 51

August pov:

After we got done eating we cleaned the kitchen up together and I was thinking I'm taking jordan on a secret date tonight. When I we sat done in the living about to watch TV Chole start crying and Jordan went to get her.

Jordan: I got it.. (Gets up)

August: Okay..

Jordan came downstairs and sat back on the coach and start talking in baby language to her than Jordan gave Chole to me.

Jordan: I'm bout to take a shower. If she cry her bottle is made in the refrigerator. When you get it out put it on 20 seconds and when its done shake it up and give it to her..

August: Ight even through that's a lot to do..

Jordan: Boy boo.

August: I'm taking Chole to my moms house when you get out..

Jordan: Why??

August: I got a prize for you baby girl..

Jordan: Okay I guess..

August: ($mirking)

Jordan pov:

I went upstairs and grab my underset and my hot pink shirt and my bleached ripped overalls with my hot pink vans.

25 minutes later...

I got and put my clothes and shoes on and let my curly hair down. After I did that I put some makeup on with my hot pink lip stick. And we went downstairs to see August feeding our like baby.

Jordan: Awww look at daddy feeding his baby.. (Smiling)

August: I know. You ready so I can drop Chole off at my mamas?

Jordan: Yeah..

Plz vote if this was good...