PART 30

In the car....

August: Where you want to go?

Jordan: To the club..

August: Are you serious I thought you didn't do clubs..!

Jordan: Well I do. :-)

35 minutes later...

Jordan pov:

When we made it the club was big when we walked in people was dancing and enjoying there self. When August walked off to walk to this guy that he know it was my time to escape. So I ran for my life out the back way exit door. When I made I ran and ran until I seen I wasn't that far from the bus station so I raned to it.

August pov:

I couldn't' find Jordan nowhere so I started asking people have you seen a girl with a gold and black shirt with some high waisted and KDs and 1 of those person said she raned out the back exit door. I was so mad I thought she loved me. I started looking evey where for her at the bus station.I ranned in the station and grabbed her sense she was the only person there.

Jordan pov:

I was just sitting in the station alone until I seen August run in the station and he grab me and took me to his car and threw me in the backseat with anger. Then he got in on the driver side and sped off. I was so scared what he might do when we go home.

August: Why you tried to escape ?!!

Jordan: *******************

August: So you not answering I got you on that too.

Jordan: No... Plz I'm sorry I didn't know what to say!!! (Crying)

August: Its too late!!!

Skipping ride:

August pov:

When we made it to my house I got out my car and got my lil bride out the back seat and threw her over my shoulder and entered my house and shut the door behind me and locked it. I went upstairs to my room and slung her onto my bed.

Jordan: Plz August no I'm sorry!!!

August: No you not you always tell me you sorry but you lied.

Jordan: I am sorry!!!

August: Who you screaming at?

Jordan: You.. Cause you can't keep whooping me I'm 17 so stop.. (Walking out the bedroom)

August: Bring yo' but back here?

Jordan: No you not my daddy. (Keeps walking)