PART 11

August pov:

I wanted to were my black and white shirt that said " stacks on deck" in bold white, my cargo shorts, long socks, hat, gold chain, an my all stars. I went downstairs to see Jordan watching bad girls club.

August: You ready Jordan?

Jordan: Yeah...

August: Alright... What car you want to ride in?

Jordan: Black and red buggtie..

August: Ight (get the keys) let's go.

Jordan pov:

We got in the car I wanted to read in an we left some where he didn't tell me the place we where going. We got in the car and he played once of his favorite songs " kissing on my tattoos". I start blushing when he kept looking at me singing it.

August: You know you like it when I sing to you baby girl..

Jordan: (looking down blushing)

August: What I tell u about hiding that cute smile of yours (playing)

Jordan: Oh... When we almost there?? (trying to change to subject)

August: We almost there just about 5 more minutes OK.

Jordan: OK

August pov:

We made to or the little date that Jordan done know about.

August: Close your eyes so I can put a blind fold on you.

Jordan: OK

Jordan pov:

I close my eyes and he tide it up than I heard him get out the driver side and come to my side to get me out. We began to walk, it felt like we was walking in sand or something. We came to a completely stop I knew we where here.

He took the blind fold off my expression change so fast I didn't know what to say nor think. But I loved it so much!

August pov:

When I took the blind fold off her whole expression change. I can tell that she lived it.

Jordan: Wow August you did all this for me?

August: Yep. (smiling)

Jordan pov:

We sat down and began to eat.

***********************************
*****************