PART 6

Jordan pov:

Chills went down my back when August said that. I heard him call my name an I said what he said do you still want some food an I said yeah. So I got up walking back to the kitchen holding my shirt down making sure it want come up.

August pov:

I fix me and Jordan something to eat I called her in here than she came in holding her shirt down. So I had to ask why u holding ur shirt down and she because it does not feel right walking around like this and especially when u just looking.

So I said girl come down. If I wanted u I could've been got you her eyes widened.

Jordan pov:

When August said girl come down. If I wanted u I could've been got u. My eyes widened I was speechless, so he have the nerve to say you okay.

Jordan: Do I look okay? U know what? I'm not hungry. (walking off)

August: Who u getting smart at?

Jordan: You... who else? (still walking off)

August pov:

I ran to get her smart mouth but. She looked back and screamed when she seen me coming. I said why you screaming now cause u wasn't doing all that when u was getting smart with me.

Jordan pov:

When I heard him coming after me I screamed. When he told me why you screaming now, cause u wasn't doing all that when u was getting smart with me. So I just set right there looking at him scared as a mouse.

August:Why u always getting smart with me?

Jordan: I want to go home don't you see that!!??

August: Well sorry lil ma but u not going nowhere. (walking back to the kitchen beginning to eat)

Jordan: I HATE YOU AUGUST!!! 

August: Scream again in my house again and see what happen (coming close to Jordan)

Jordan: The only thing I want to do is go home. (crying)

August: No an that's final..! (walking off)

Jordan: (walking to the room)

Jordan pov:

I hate August he want even let me go home to my family I know they are going crazy over me cause I been kidnapped for 2 days now. August just so mean and rude. I decided to watch a little TV until I heard footsteps. And it was August.

August: Do u still want to go shopping before it be to late?

Jordan: Yes..