PART 28

Jordan pov:

When we got in the car I was dozing off to sleep, I guess I was dozing off to sleep because I was very full. When I went to sleep in the car I woke up in the bed next too August.

August: Let me guess.... You up know?

Jordan: Nawl I'm up know... :-)

August: You funny... So you still taking a shower tonight or what?

Jordan: Yeah I'm still getting in tonight who you think I am..

August: Jordan....

Jordan: I was just saying August yes I am taking a shower tonight.

August: I know I was just playing:-)

Jordan: Ohh

So I grab one of August big T-shirt with my under set in walked to the bathroom and adjusted the water like I want it. I got in then clean myself so I can smell good instead of funky if you know what I mean. Playing

When I got out the shower I dried myself off and put on my under set and shirt. After that I put my hair and a messy bun than walked out to see August sleep with his mouth wide open I went over there to shake him and he jumped.

Jordan: August you ok you jumped when I came in here. So you still going to wake up so you can take a hot shower before it gets to late?

August: Yeah I'm ok .... And I'm bout to get in a had to take a little nap.

Jordan: Alright.. I'm bout to lay in the bed and watch I lil TV.

August: Ight...

August pov:

I got up out the bed to take a hot shower like Jordan said. I grabbed my P.J's. And put my water on like I want it than I hoped in to clean myself really. When I did that I got out and put on my sleeping clothes than walked out to see my sweet heart curled up sleep.

So I walked over there and put some cover on her. I went on the other side of the bed and layed down than turned the TV off and I kissed Jordan forehead and dozed off to sleep.

TELL ME HOW YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND I WILL UPDATE MORE :-)