PART 40

2 hours later.....

Jordan pov:

I woke up feeling light headed. So I got out of bed cause I had to use the restroom. After I was done using the rest room I went back to the room to lay back down.

August pov:

I was at the Chris crib. Now I'm heading back home to check on Jordan.

Skipping ride...

When I made it to my house I got out my car than locked it. I jogged into the house and locked the door behind me. Than I went upstairs. When I went to the room and Jordan was still laying down so I start shaking her.

Jordan: What?... I'm up... (Sick voice)

August: Are you okay?

Jordan: No my head is hurting me so bad! (Whining)

August: I got some pain relief in the bathroom on the sink but I'll get it for you. (Walking to the bathroom)

Jordan: Okay.

August: Here you go.. There's some water already right there.. (Giving her a pill)

Jordan: Thank you. (Swallowed the pill with water)

August: You welcome. Do you want something to eat?

Jordan: Yeah can you wait until I get out the shower?

August: Yea.

Jordan pov:

I went in the closet and grab me a peach crop shirt with a black high waisted skirt and some peach flats. So I hop in Tue shower.

30 minutes later....

I got out and put on my clothes and put my hair in a messy bun and headed downstairs for my food cause I was so hungry. When I made it down there the table was fixed so cute.

August: Jordan?

Jordan: Huh?

August: You look so cute.. (Smirking)

Jordan: Thanks.

August: You welcome.. Have a seat I'll bring you your food.

Jordan: Ok.. ($its down)

August: Here you go.. (Gives her plate)

Jordan: Thank you August.. (Smiling)

August: You welcome babe I mean Jordan..

Jordan: So let's eat.. (Trying to change to subject)

August: Ight..

*********************************