Double date

Akshu and abhi were sitting in the airport waiting for their flight to Kerala.
Abhi had managed to convince bade papa to take Akshu along with him. He was on cloud nine as this was their first vacation together. He looked at Akshu who looked lost in thoughts.

"Kya soch rhi ho Akshu..mujhe bhi batao"
"Kuch nhi Abhi, I am just excited to visit a new place and taste it's food. Thank you for inviting me"

"Arey madam ...tum har jagah ki meri plus one ho ab...don't think mein tumhe akela chodke kahi jaunga" said Abhi with a smile and took her hands into his.
"Chalo boarding start ho gyi...flight miss nhi karna"

______________________________________

Abhi and Akshu reached the Karnoor resort in Kerala where the marriage was taking place. Both Akshay and Shalini had come to receive them.

Seeing Akshay, abhi ran to hug him
"Haan ji dulhe Raja ...kaise ho....shaadi karne jaa rha h mera bhai!"

"Abhi yaar main bohot mast hu....tujhe kitne mahino ke baad dekh rha hu...tu kaisa h..patla ho gya yaar" Akshay exclaimed.

"Haan yaar thoda ho gya...koi nhi tere shaadi mein khaake badha dunga...by the way you have met Akshu already "
"Hi akshara...it is so nice to meet you in person...how is your health" asked Akshay.

"I am good Akshay...thank you... Many more congratulations to you and Shalini for your marriage. And Shalini you are looking soo pretty."

"Thank you Akshara... I am so happy you and abhimanyu could come at such short notice. Akshay was eagerly waiting for you guys."

"Arey,how would I not come ..mere bhai ki shaadi h" Abhi said.

"Thank you yaar, vaise Abhi and akshara aap dono resort mein check in karlo aur fresh ho jao... Saath mein lunch karthe h uske baad...let's go on a double date, what say"

"Sure, hum milthe hai in some time" akshu said.

_____________________________________

Abhi and Akshu went near the reception and asked for the keys to their rooms.

"Ye lijiye sir, Dr abhimanyu and Akshara ke naam se room booked h 2nd floor pe 217 no....hamare bell boy aapko lead karenge" said the receptionist.

Abhi and Akshu looked at each other hearing this.
"Sorry, ek hi room booked ha kya hum dono ke liye" abhi asked the receptionist

"Yeah sir, Akshay sir ne guest list mein aapka naam saath mein diya h...is there a confusion sir"

Abhi had no issues sharing a room with Akshu, but he was not sure about her. He did not intend to make anything uncomfortable for her.

"Can we book a separate room pl, I can pay for that now" abhi asked.

"No sir, we are all booked. All the guests have been allocated rooms as per guest list."

"It's okay Abhimanyu, hum dono alag alag kitna hi space le lenge...we can manage in one room I guess ,if you don't mind" akshu said to Abhi.

Abhi looked at her eyes. He didn't want to compromise on Akshu's comfort just because of the situation but she genuinely looked unbothered by this.

Abhi smiled at her and said, " chalo then...mujhe koi issues nhi h tumhare saath room share karne mein"

The receptionist heaved a sigh of relief and gave them the keys.

_____________________________________

Akshu and Abhi entered their room and it was such a beauty. There was a common bath room and master bed with blue walls .The view from the balcony was towards the back waters with boats rowing around.